Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you a Quality Engineer with a manufacturing background? If
yes, keep reading!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jake Benyshek
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 - $110,000
A Bit About Us
We are moving life forward in motion critical applications across
the globe through innovation and customization, and we strive to
help our customer's applications excel. We offer one of the
broadest product lines for motion solutions and we are looking to
expand our team!
Why join us?
We leverage over seven decades of history building upon a tradition
of manufacturing excellence and we driven by a passion for
innovation within motion solutions to put precise power in small
spaces. From medical, aerospace, automation, and more, our
miniature motion solutions are moving life forward across the
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match plan,
- Drives continuous process improvements for sustainability in
safety, quality, delivery, and productivity within the area of
focus. Compiles data, establishes regular communication of data,
facilitates action plans and executes to complete critical actions
on time and effectively.
- Through the process of formal and informal production audits/
operator feedback and data analysis, recognizes quality concerns
and addresses them by developing and implementing a sustainable
solution that can be tracked by quantifiable results.
- Ensure repeatability and reproducibility of production
equipment, processes, testing and measurement and analytical
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training/
coaching sessions on quality control and manufacturing
- Champion the company's culture/ core values (teamwork,
continuous improvement, performance measurement, integrity,
- Responsible for following, editing, and updating the quality
system procedures as required.
- Lead the initiative to achieve quantifiable results around
improving quality (e.g. DPM, Scrap, RMA turnaround time, Yield,
- Designs, develops and maintains forms and instructions for
recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
Compiles quality data, establishes regular communication of data,
and facilitates action plans to drive continuous improvement of
- High sense of urgency and results driven
- Ability to work in a team & cross functional environment
- Familiarity with documentation and process control
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering or
- 3-5+ years of Quality Engineering experience in manufacturing
- Experience in an ISO 9000 certified environment required, and
IATF 16949 or ISO13000 is desirable
- Experience with 8D Problem Solving is required
- Experience with PPAP (Product Part Approval Process) is
- Experience implementing corrective actions, Statistical Product
Control (SPC), FAI, Product testing and FMEA Control Plan is
- Experience with CMM and/or Keyence Programming is preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Philadelphia , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!