Posted on: January 16, 2022
At the forefront of the static control industry for over 80 years,
today Simco-Ion, a premier electronics manufacturer, is a global
enterprise with vast intellectual property and resources. Our
longevity speaks to our success at improving safety, increasing
efficiency, and lowering overall cost for customers. When working
at Simco-Ion, you will be empowered in an environment that
encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for
your performance, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities to make
ITW, a Fortune 200 company, is one of the worlds leading
diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment,
consumables, and related service businesses. The company has
prospered for over 100 years, changing the way people live and work
all over the world. Each of ITWs businesses has an independent
entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate. It is the highly
talented people at ITW who drive success through new products and
customer driven solutions.
To learn more about the Simco-Ion and what we do, please visit our
website at: https://www.simco-ion.com/industrial and our corporate
website at: https://itw.com/
This Mechanical Engineering position will offer the applicant the
opportunity of a key role in design and realization of new products
in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design or assist in the design and documentation of new
- Design or assist in the update / redesign and documentation of
- Design component sheet metal, molded plastic parts, wire
- Design product assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Use internal network to store and retrieve design and process
- Follow internal engineering processes for documentation release
- Transfer new designs to Manufacturing and develop manufacturing
- Develop and document test and assembly procedures
- Support the manufacturing of existing designs
- Transfer new design information to Accounting for BOM
- Work with Marketing on user facing product documentation
- BS in Mechanical Engineering required. MS in Engineering a
- 5-15 years experience in mechanical design / new product
- Experience in manufacturing based environment a plus.
- Ability to make technical contributions to a multi-disciplinary
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Technical instruction / report writing skills required.
- Ability to lead and manage small scale projects and work
- Ability to read, generate and understand technical drawings and
- 3D CAD Modeling (Solidworks, Inventor), CAD experience
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuits / components
- Prefer a hands-on approach to prototyping
- All other job duties as assigned.
- This position is located on-site at the Hatifeld, PA facility.
This is not a remote position.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These
values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60
countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent
entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. Its
the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who
drive our success through new products and customer driven
solutions. Together, we are ITWa Fortune 200 company that has
prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work,
all over the world.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues
unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces
where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to
equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees,
beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all
aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected
Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.by Jobble
Keywords: Itw, Philadelphia , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Hatfield, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!