Technical Writer with API
Company: Partner's Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is seeking an IT Technical Writer IV who will be
responsible for creation and maintenance of IT documentation. Key
- Translates technical and/or complicated information into clear,
concise documents appropriate for various target audiences.
- Support developers and help write 'walk through' guides for
APIs, documents, and code examples.
- Works with Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Support
to produce a wide variety of technical publications including
instructional materials, technical manuals, product documentation
and the like for use by both the IT and business community.
- Interviews subject matter experts and technical staff to
collect information, prepare written text, and coordinate layout
and material organization.
- Research's information such as drawings, design reports,
equipment and test specifications to fill any gaps.
- Reviews, critiques, and edits documentation including design
documents, programmer notes and system overviews.
- Depending on the industry/work environment, such documents may
include various media, including written and video.
- Responsibilities include maintenance of internal documentation
library, providing and/or coordinating special documentation
services as required, and oversight of special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Technical Writing, Business
Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work
- Typically, has at least 7+ years of business or technical
writing experience and working knowledge of multiple software and
- Strong technical write and able to write dynamic diagrams.
- API experience is preferred.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills
and excellent writing and editing skills.
- Requires knowledge of company product lines and document
Keywords: Partner's Consulting, Inc., Philadelphia , Technical Writer with API, Engineering , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!