Auto Body Paint Repair Technician
Posted on: January 16, 2022
AUTO BODY AND PAINT PROFESSIONALSCompetitive Pay and Leadership
opportunities!Body technicians, painters, and preppers play a
critical role in the reconditioning process. Making our cars look
and feel new, to meet our high customer standards, is vital.WE PAY
BY THE HOUR, NOT THE JOB!AUTO BODY AND PAINT
- Competitive Pay Rate (No Flat Rate!)
- 100% company-paid medical insurance premiums
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Tool & ASE Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Unmatched Company Culture$1,500 sign-on bonus(depending on
experience and location)$1.00 more PER HOUR for 2nd shiftROLES VARY
DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- Entry level Auto Body Prepper - minimum 6 months experience
- Perform cosmetic services such as bag vehicles, block sanding,
body filler, buffing, masking, sanding, taping, and tear down.
- Complete headlight, interior, wheel, and rim repair.
- Follow proper operating rules, procedures, and standardized
work initiatives as assigned.
- Partner and provide clear communication with other team members
and departments involved in the vehicle reconditioning
- Auto Body Professional (Experienced) - minimum 3+ years
- Complete full body priming on a vehicle and final sand.
- Use water-based paint to paint and gloss the vehicle inside our
- Extensive body repair including metal pulling, roof repair,
stud welding, rocker panels, and multiple panels repair.
- Perform paint-less dent repair services on vehicles as
- Concisely and collaboratively communicate with the Cosmetic
team if additional work on a vehicle is needed.It Would Be Great If
You Also Had:
- ICAR certifications
- Experience working in the Autobody Industry or in a Lean
- Experience painting and glossing vehicles
- Experience working for a fast-paced hyper-growth companyPERKS &
- Health Premiums
- ASE & Tool Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consistent Work Schedule
- No Flat Rate
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Vehicle Discount
Keywords: Carvana, Philadelphia , Auto Body Paint Repair Technician, Engineering , Willingboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!