Engineer 2, Access Circuit Provisioning
Location: Mount Laurel
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for contributing in one or more areas of
expertise in collaboration with various cross-functional project
teams. Exercises solid knowledge of engineering skills and
methodology. Applies long-term objectives and plans related to the
company's technical vision to daily activity. Applies innovative
solutions for engineering developmental problems that are
competitive with industry and company standards with little
direction. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
knowledge.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Creates system architecture, design and specification within
engineering projects and initiatives. Uses solid engineering skills
and knowledge to solve moderate to difficult development problems
and achieve engineering goals.
- Strives to achieve Company business objectives and engineering
objectives in daily activity. Adheres to established company
procedures and processes.
- Documents results of applied work processes and practical
application of technical standards. Reports results to
- Works with limited supervision. Familiarizes self with company
goals and strategies in order to achieve short-term goals with
- Strives to achieve personal goals and those set forth by
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience2-5
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That---s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality --- to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Engineer 2, Access Circuit Provisioning, Engineering , Mount Laurel, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!