Senior Contact Center Engineer
Company: Independence Blue Cross
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Bring your drive for excellence, team orientation and customer
commitment to Independence; help us renew and reimagine our
business and shape the future of health care. Our organization is
looking to diversify, grow, innovate and serve, and we are looking
for committed, empowered learning-oriented people to join our team.
If this describes you, we want to speak with you.
- Develop integration plans and documentation as well as hands-on
engineering of all voice, contact center, and integration
components in a project.
- Participate in the concept, design, integration, validation,
and implementation of cloud/premise-based voice, contact center,
and integration engineering tasks or projects.
- Support IT initiatives including strategic planning and project
- Provide technical support and operational assistance as
required for project implementation, turn-up, and post-cutover
- Provide system life cycle support planning including impact
analyses, cost analyses, requirements analyses, design and
engineering, and integration and implementation planning and
- Provide analysis and recommendations for design, builds, and
implementation of new systems and increased capacity.
- Develop technical specifications, which can be incorporated
into RFPs, proposals, information papers, etc. Participate in teams
responsible for vendor selections and technical evaluations and
participate in contract negotiations.
- Create comprehensive planning and as-built diagrams that depict
the logic and customer experience from initial contact to agent
handling or self-service IVR, CRM integration, or other business
applications. Create same for different audiences, engineers or
- Interface with vendors, evaluate and test new customer
engagement services, costing technology solutions. Perform other
related duties as assigned.
- Collect and submit historical metrics, as required by
leadership, from customer engagement platforms. Provide real-time
or near-time utilization metrics as required.
- Supports the entire customer engage infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering,
related field, or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 practical experience in contact center
operations, administration, and technology infrastructure in
premise or cloud-based multi or omni-channel contact center
technology and operations.
- Advanced understanding customer engagement technologies.
- Knowledgeable in Voice over IP principles and telephony
infrastructure and protocols.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer
- Ability to validate customer engagement design intent and to
troubleshoot and isolate problems and recommend corrective
- Knowledge of service level agreements and metrics-based
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Avaya contact center cloud
solutions, Avaya Aura, Breeze, Oceana, Workspaces, POM, Experience
Portal, etc. Creating and administering contact flows from
beginning to end, to include vectoring, VDN, Skills, routing plans,
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage
multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
- Adept at using the tools needed to develop and maintain design
documentation, including call flows, process flows, descriptive
charts and tables (Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time, prioritize
activities, and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working for large organizations on complex projects
About Our Company Serving more than 8 million people nationwide,
including 2.5 million in southeastern Pennsylvania, Independence
Health Group - together with its subsidiaries - is the leading
health insurance organization in the Philadelphia region. Our
mission to build healthier lives for you, your family, and your
employees shapes our actions and decisions every day. At
Independence, we see each of our members as an individual, with
unique needs and concerns. We're dedicated to harnessing the very
latest ideas and technologies to deliver access to care that meets
those needs and surpasses your expectations. For more information
about Independence access our website at www.ibx.com . We're
revolutionizing health care, and our focus is on you! Independence
Blue Cross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their--age, race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
Agency Disclaimer All resumes submitted directly to
an--Independence Blue Cross employee from a vendor via email, the
Internet or in any other form without a valid written search
agreement in place for this position from the Independence Blue
Cross Family of Companies Human Resources Department will be deemed
the sole property of Independence Blue Cross and--the Independence
Blue Cross Family of Companies. Please note that no fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Independence Blue Cross
or--the Independence Blue Cross Family of Companies as a result of
the referral or through means other than our established
Current Associates Applying for a position? Click here to return to
the internal career site. Create and manage profiles for future
opportunities, and review prior submissions.
Keywords: Independence Blue Cross, Philadelphia , Senior Contact Center Engineer, Engineering , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!