Childcare Lead Teacher
Company: Children of America
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Sign-on Bonus: $250About Children of America (COA)It's a special
recipe of people, principles and pride that makes the COA rich in
diversity and strength. Our lead teachers are responsible for
planning lessons and executing our curriculum. You will work
alongside a talented team of educators in a supportive environment
where you are encouraged to grow in your field and share your
passion for early childhood education. Additionally, our company
culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is
your unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a
stronger team.Our program serves preschool children 6 weeks - 12
years of age. Programs include, Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-K,
Before and After Care and Summer Camp. Who Would I Interact
with?This position interacts daily with and Assistant Teacher,
children, parents, the management team, and teaching staff just to
name a few.What are the requirements for this job?
- Bachelor's in early childhood preferred
- 1 year of exp. in a licensed childcare preferred
- Flexible in challenging situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to build strong relationships
- Commitment to professional development
- Effective decision making
- Must be First Aid/CPR trained
- Meet all state requirements for position.THE BENEFITS OUR LEAD
TEACHERS (PRESCHOOL) ENJOY:
- Childcare Discounts
- $50 a month health insurance plan
- $10K Employer-Paid Life Insurance Plan
- Internal Career Advancement Opportunities.
- 50% Discount on Employee Childcare
- Educational Assistance/Reimbursement
- T.E.A.C.H Scholarship Partnerships
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Recognition Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k), Life, Accident, & Disability
- Paid Vacation/ Paid HolidaysWhat are the day-to-day
- Requires a gentle touch while instituting our developmentally
- Ability to handle the demands of preschool students in
- Be highly organized with the ability to create a positive
- Ensure a safe structured learning environment.
- Empathetic to children's emotions and parent's needs.
- Plan daily lessons that support social, emotional, physical, &
intellectual growth of each child.
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and
- Excellent writing skills and use of technology to deliver child
progress to parents and other teachers.
- Present expectations that are appropriate to the child's age
and developmental level.
- Be creative, passionate about your work and have fun.*Salary
advertised is an estimate; final salary is negotiable dependent on
final position, level of education and experience.Children of
America is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
Keywords: Children of America, Philadelphia , Childcare Lead Teacher, Education / Teaching , Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!