Company: The Learning Experience #325
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of
happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families and communities. Our passionate teachers use a growth
mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning.
We are looking for passionate teachers who want to work with Infant
and Toddlers to support their growth and development.
The right candidate would have experience working with this age
group and enjoy the many fun challenges they bring to the
We want to ensure our infant/toddlers have the most loving teachers
who are passionate about their future! Role Responsibilities:
- Create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for young children
to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum--, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center's success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- At least 6 months of professional teaching experience
- High School Diploma/GED required. College ECE coursework highly
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.Benefits
- We provide a comprehensive benefit package including health and
- Paid time off
- 401 K
- Holiday bonus after a year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning
Keywords: The Learning Experience #325, Philadelphia , Infant/toddler Teacher, Education / Teaching , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!