Graphic Digital Designer
Company: Northstar Travel Media LLC
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Northstar Travel Group is seeking an experienced and creative
Graphic Designer for travAlliancemedia. This position will be part
of the creative department and will be responsible for creative
concepts, design, development, coordination, and execution of a
variety of e-learning courses, print media, and digital marketing.
Primarily HTML emails and e-newsletters, plus digital advertising,
website banners, and other digital sales materials.
This position will coordinate with the senior graphic designer to
ensure consistency of print and digital marketing and custom
content campaigns. This role will work with Travel Agent Academy
(e-learning courses, e-blasts, banners, contest emails),
TravelPulse Webinars (webinar e-blasts), Digital Events (expo
e-blasts, banners, event graphics and assets), sales collateral
(e-blasts, sell sheets) and occasional additional projects and
This role is located in our Westampton, New Jersey office.
- Coordinate marketing plans, which include designing and
developing collateral material for Travel Agent Academy, Digital
Events, and other in-house brands.
- Update and maintain all marketing materials
- Design, update and maintain interactive e-learning courses with
course authoring software and LMS
- Ability to design for mobile and tablet environments
- Additional projects as outlined above
- Create custom publishing materials as time allows
- Minimum of 2 years of digital advertising/marketing design and
project management experience
- Ability to present creative ideas, effectively lead dialogue
with the travAlliancemedia creative department and has the
flexibility to adapt creative ideas through a complex approval
- Ability to create contemporary designs that grab attention and
present important points in a clear, easy to find and read
- Strong command in current graphic and web design software,
including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and
- Experience with Articulate 360 and Learning Management Systems
a plus, but not required.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills with a
willingness to work collaboratively with others
- Focused on attention to detail, is organized and able to
multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong command of photography, design, layout and digital and
- Must be self-motivated, able to work on own as well as take
input and direction
- Must have strong troubleshooting and project management
- Bachelor of Arts degree preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package, strong benefits and a
dynamic and exciting culture. Check out what our employees have to
Northstar Travel Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send your resume along with a link or PDF of your
portfolio to .
Keywords: Northstar Travel Media LLC, Philadelphia , Graphic Digital Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Beverly, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!