Social Media Specialist
Company: SKF USA
Posted on: January 9, 2018
Job Description :
SKF USA Inc. is a major provider of products and technology to original equipment manufacturers and industrial operations in virtually every major industry, including transportation, paper, mining, oil and gas, food and beverage, machine tool, metals, aerospace, automotive, and renewable energy, among others. SKF is also an industry leader in the area of condition monitoring, supplying advanced hardware and integrated software solutions for plant asset (machine) management optimization. Twenty-eight of SKF---s 140 global manufacturing sites are located in the U.S., including facilities for the production of seals, lubrication systems, linear motion products, actuation systems, and rolling bearings. SKF USA Inc. seeks an experienced Social Media Specialist in our Lansdale, PA office.
SKF USA---s Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating brand awareness by building a strong online presence for our Company on social media platforms. The ideal candidate will be current and active on various social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, etc.) and have experience in working on web communications and social media for an organization. In this role, the Social Media Specialist will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders in Sales, Engineering, Operations and Human Resources, on the strategies and prioritization of social media content and tactical solutions. The Social Media Specialist will research and identify trends, contribute ideas and drive improvement of SKF---s online and social media presence.
- Research, write, edit, monitor, schedule and maintain online campaigns and content including but not limited to: blogs, articles, releases, summaries, tweets and other written content to inform and educate stakeholders on SKF USA Brand.
- Monitor, post and promote engaging and effective social media content for SKF USA across multiple social media platforms to build brand awareness.
- Collaborate with SKF partners and agencies to plan and execute targeted digital campaigns.
- Manage boosted content, paid and sponsored social content.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to support responses to comments, questions and user uploads on social media platforms
- Create content and maintain images/pictures/videos on the various sites.
- Research relevant events and topics to post on social media platforms
- Identify potential problems and proactively generate ideas for solutions
- Keep up to date on social media tools and technologies and share best practices
- Monitor social media groups, online coverage of SKF USA, competitors and Industry
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor---s Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications/Public Relations, New Media or relevant field.
- 3 years of proven social media experience working with current social media tool sets
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms, users, digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills due to working in a fast paced environment.
- Creative thinker with content management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills: written, verbal and collaborative.
Keywords: SKF USA, Philadelphia, Social Media Specialist, Advertising, Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!