Sr. Reporting Analyst
Company: eTeam Inc.
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow
- Closely collaborate and support cross-functional teamsincluding
business lines, new product teams, Data Center Site Operations,
Sourcing, Accounting, Finance, Software Asset Management to develop
and oversee logistics/asset management business processes in a
- Closely collaborate, review and provide guidance for
normalization of end user compute programs
- Identify and assess ongoing and emerging risks, see and solve
technical problems in a meaningful and credible way, research and
develop approaches to new solutions, understanding the spectrum of
cross-functional requirements, build short- and long-term
strategies for business and operational needs, optimized for our
operating environment and build alignment with cross-functional
- Assist in the development or improvement of HAM policies,
processes, procedures, workflows, controls and tooling needs to
support emerging operational requirements focusing on
accountability, cost savings and avoidance, standardization, scale,
- Conduct design reviews of proposed automation and process
efficiencies against business goals, operations governance, data
integrity, and compliance.
- Conduct internal HAM and external supplier audits
- Establish and report appropriate KPIs to measure process
performance and identify process improvement
- Develop, run and distribute reports for hardware compliance,
inventory, financial data and maintenance contracts
- Maintain data integrity across multiple systems, identify root
causes of, resolve, data inconsistencies and leverage data to
identify new requirements.
- Develop required process documentation for implementation and
rollout of business process improvements.
- Support implementation of broader technology solutions and
process automations efforts to improve organizational efficiency
and associated controls.
- Collect and maintain accurate hardware information in HAM
- Governance of the approve, deploy, remove cycle for hardware
- Delegate work to ensure effective execution of team/function
- Ensure knowledge transfer and cross-training of team(s) to
effectively support the business
- Ensure hardware asset harmonization
- Perform reconciliation and normalization activities as
- Establish and management bulk purchase agreements
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement changes needed for
- Work with IT Procurement and IT Contracts to ensure all legacy
and new hardware entitlements are recorded in the HAM tool
- Ensure expiring maintenance contracts are renewed after
hardware re-harvesting and optimization takes place
- Respond to request for new hardware installations and existing
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of work experience in hardware asset management,
supply chain management, or other relevant work.
- Full understanding of procure-to-pay and its impacts to
receiving, asset life-cycle management, and product lifecycle
- Understanding of inventory management, transportation, tax, and
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to
implement logistics/business processes in a global
- ServiceNow HAM experience is a plus or other HAM tools is
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving skills
IAITAM or CIS-HAM certification a plus
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Philadelphia , Sr. Reporting Analyst, Advertising , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...