Social Media Manager
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location: This is a fully remote position with some travel to
Dallas, NY and LA required. If you are located near one of our LTK
offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
LTK (formerly Like.to.Know.it and RewardStyle) is looking for a
strategic and dynamic Social Media Manager to help us grow and
scale our organic presence on @shop.ltk TikTok, Instagram, and
other emerging social channels. The person in this role must have
demonstrated experience leading strategy for TIkTok and Instagram
at a brand or agency, be skilled at creating short-form video, a
portfolio of work that has generate business results and created
buzz. You must be nimble and eager to scale the LTK brand in a
complex and evolving environment and excited to concept and produce
social-first campaigns and respond in real-time to cultural
moments. You are a self-starter, creative thinker, and are always
up-to-date on the latest trends. (Bonus points for experience in
the fashion, home, beauty or wellness space.) This role reports to
our Sr. Social Media Manager.
- Lead TikTok emerging social media channel strategy in
partnership with Video Strategy Manager and Sr. Social Media
Manager. Must be skilled in adjusting content strategy in real-time
based on channel performance, cultural moments and world
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on TikTok channel
performance along with other emerging social media channels
(traffic to LTK app + revenue generated). Provide actionable
analysis and insights to consumer marketing leadership to shape
- Ideate on innovative and engaging content ideas in daily pitch
sessions in order to create daily content that scratches a cultural
itch, boosts engagement and makes LTK part of the cultural
- Daily interaction with LTK's most valuable audiences, our LTK
creators and shoppers, through community management and casting
- Daily posting on TikTok with additional responsibilities on
Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest (includes some nights and
- Design assets / write copy for short-form content as needed.
(Graphic design background and social-first portfolio strongly
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all
assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to
achieve customer business objectives, personal and team goals and
complete assignments within established time frames and
- Must be comfortable navigating ambiguity and have the ability
to develop tasks and work assignments based on sometimes vaguely
- Willing to work outside of normal business hours for posting
and monitoring social media.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven track record in creating assets for social channels that
led to measurable business impact. (Digital portfolio of social
media copywriting and creative design assets required.)
- Expert-level knowledge of organic social channel functions,
including platforms, community management, measurement and
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data and make
content strategy pivots based on channel performance.
- Videography skills with a focus on socially-native
- Full in-platform editing capabilities including sound
transitions, filters and graphics
- Proficiency in copywriting such as caption writing and hashtag
strategy adhering to best practices.
- Passion for pop culture, current events and trends in home,
fashion and beauty required - including general awareness of what's
trending on each platform.
- 3-5 years social media planning experience as social media
- Experience using short-form editing apps such as In-shot, along
with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After
- Self-starter with focused work ethic and strong organizational
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Executive presence and strong presentation and writing
- Experience or familiarity using social media scheduling and
community management tools such as: Sprinklr, Sprout Social and
What's in it for you as an employee of LTK?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in
2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to
empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as
economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided
marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November
2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision
Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform
for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops---. More
than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for
performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the
LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams
in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South
Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are
considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), Philadelphia , Social Media Manager, Advertising , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!