Sr Product Manager, HAE Marketing
Company: CSL Plasma
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Senior Product Manager leads the
direct-to-consumer/patient (DTC/DTP) marketing strategy and
execution for the hereditary angioedema (HAE) franchise including
HAEGARDA (C1 Esterase Inhibitor Subcutaneous, Human) for the
prevention of HAE attacks; and Berinert (C1 Esterase Inhibitor,
Human) for on-demand treatment of HAE. This individual will drive
business results and increase brand equity by leading an insights
driven DTC/DTP marketing strategy. This role requires the marketer
to manage and execute on several initiatives at once and will
require strategic thinking, leadership, collaboration, and the
ability to serve as a true champion for the patient.Main
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- -Under the guidance of the Director of HAE Marketing, the
individual will contribute to the annual strategic and marketing
planning process for HAEGARDA and BERINERT with input from
cross-functional teams, external partners and customers. - -
- -Provide direction and guidance to consumer product manager on
HAE franchise team
- -Deliver impactful campaigns that execute via digital, website,
mobile, email/CRM and point of care
- -Optimize the CRM strategy and content development in a manner
that integrates the totality of the patient journey to ensure the
best possible personalized patient experience.
- -Identify opportunities to drive opt-ins, optimize patient
access and retain patients through technology improvements,
strategic partnerships, or program enhancements.
- -Develop and track the measurement of key metrics for the media
mix, consumer engagement, channel effectiveness, and brand
performance while linking to script lift and the broader success
metrics of the brand. -
- -Provide direction to agency and vendor partners to ensure
quality and timely completion of deliverable or services -
- Build effective working relationships with key internal and
external customers, including cross functional partners, thought
leaders and patient advocacy groups.
- Brand team lead for patient services/adherence activities
including HAEGARDA Connect operations, patient assistance programs,
co-pay support programs and reimbursement support.
- Partner with Patient Services and field sales organization to
optimize the patient access program based on direct customer
feedback and operational needs.
- -Manage the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and
approval of new materials to enable responsible and compliant
- Manage budgets and closely monitor performance, ensuring
cost-effective delivery of all programs.Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, life
sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred
- 7+ years experience in sales and marketing or related
experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device
- 2-4 years product management experience
- Strong marketing acumen with a solid grasp of marketing
strategy, market research, segmentation, brand positioning, and
tactical plan development.
- Experience developing and executing a wide range of successful
online and offline tactics, including digital, print, video, and
- Exhibiting passion and empathy to build meaningful experiences
with consumers by understanding their needs and desires.
- Experience marketing directly to consumers/patients
- Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on
local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job
documentation where applicable.LI-JG2About UsOur BenefitsWe
encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It's important
and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.About CSL
BehringCSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering
high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious
diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100
countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology,
cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant
therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.We want CSL to
reflect the world around usAs a global organisation with employees
in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion.
Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.Do work that
matters at CSL Behring!
Keywords: CSL Plasma, Philadelphia , Sr Product Manager, HAE Marketing, Advertising , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!