Social Media Coordinator
Company: Printfly Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Printfly Corporation is one of the leading custom apparel
companies in the nation. The Philadelphia-based parent company of
RushOrderTees.com started in 2002, tracing its humble roots to the
owner's garage. The company strives to create a fun, innovative,
and creative environment with an obsessive focus on technology,
craft, and people. Among other awards, Printfly has been recognized
by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the
country, and continues to serve tens of thousands of customers a
year, dedicated to "Bringing Life to Creativity".
RushOrderTees is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to grow our
Marketing/Social Media Department.
Social Media Coordinator
- Schedule and publish posts on Rush Order Tees accounts across
multiple social media platforms including but not limited to
Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Film and edit video content for Rush Order Tees social
- Community engagement
- Completely and wholly own your projects
- Stay educated and up to date on new features and offerings in
the social media sphere
- Work with Social Media Director to create new content
- Work with Graphic Designer to create new designs for
- Use knowledge of Internet culture and user behavior to present
our content in the most shareable way, helping Rush Order Tees to
have the biggest reach and influence
- Analyze and assess performance across social media channels.
This includes performance of individual posts and content, and
broad trends across platforms.
- Report to Director of Social Media
At Printfly, we believe our work benefits from the diverse
perspectives of our employees. As such, Printfly celebrates
inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At
Printfly, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, including
salary and premium benefits
Printfly is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on
age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any
other protected category.
At Printfly, we want all employees to feel safe and comfortable
when they engage in day to day operations and interactions with
coworkers while working in an office setting. As part of this
commitment to health and safety, Printfly requires COVID-19
vaccines for all employees, including all newly hired
This is an on site position.
Keywords: Printfly Corporation, Philadelphia , Social Media Coordinator, Advertising , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!