Global Recruitment Marketing Strategist
Company: WELLS FARGO BANK
Location: Plymouth Meeting
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Global Recruitment Marketing Strategist to
join the Talent Attraction & Engagement Team. This role will work
with a globally dispersed team responsible for consulting with
Talent Attraction partners to help support their hiring needs
through strategic and innovative attraction and engagement
initiatives. This role will manage recruitment marketing strategy,
sourcing initiatives and talent channels to ensure we are
positioned to attract, engage and acquire talent across the global
Wells Fargo footprint.
In this role you will have a wide variety of responsibilities to
partner with the team to help drive and implement change. You will
partner with various lines of business and HR stakeholders, plus
partner with the enterprise to leverage existing tools resources
and materials that help build out our talent attraction and
engagement capabilities. For additional information on this line of
business, refer to the external Careers Site at
In this role, you will:
- Support the Talent Attraction & Engagement Team in the
execution of various global programs and initiatives to include
employee referral, university hiring, social and digital media,
agency utilization, job board and LinkedIn projects, diversity
hiring initiatives, recruitment marketing and talent branding
projects and internal mobility programs.
- Manage the creation and execution of strategic, multi-channel
global recruitment marketing campaigns to target business,
functional, and geographic talent needs
- Develop, plan and execute an innovative and comprehensive
digital and social attraction strategy
- Oversee and manage our job distribution platform Joveo
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns to attract specific
talent segments including early talent, ethnically/racially
diverse, people with disabilities, women, military and other
- Manage media relationships and oversee our central contract
- Monitor performance of programs/initiatives/utilization and ROI
through data, reporting and dashboards and implement improvement
plans/address issues in a timely manner
- Partner with our third-party vendors to provide strategic
guidance, reporting, benchmarking and job board management.
- Research and leverage industry best practices and trends to
support initiatives and plans.
- Proactively seek out new technologies and sourcing tools that
will support our recruitment teams.Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or
equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the
following: work experience, training, military experience,
- 2+ years of experience in global, corporate, multi-business
- Strategic recruitment marketing experience developing
integrated campaigns using multiple talent channels.
- Proven track record in the development and execution of
end-to-end recruitment marketing and talent channel programs.
- Experience building out various hiring campaigns in at least
two of the following areas: university hiring campaigns, employee
referral programs, internal talent mobility, social and digital
media campaigns, recruitment advertising media.
- Ability to collaborate and influence leaders, peers and
colleagues in a matrix environment.
- Strong analytical skills to capture and analyze appropriate
data to determine ROI and trends.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations and
demonstrated resiliency, adaptability and commitment during times
- Proven ability to successfully initiate and oversee complex
projects of small and large scale.
- Experience of working in International and/or global
- 1525 West WT Harris Blvd. - Charlotte, NC
- 8740 Research Dr. - Charlotte, NC
- 11625 N. Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
- 301 S. Tryon St. - Charlotte, NC
- 550 S. 4th St. - Minneapolis, MN
- 2222 W Rose Garden Ln. - Phoenix, AZ
- 2600 S. Price Rd. - Chandler, AZ
- 5000 Riverside Rd. - Irving, TX
- 1400 S. Main St. - Grapevine, TX
- 4101 Wiseman Blvd. - San Antonio, TX
- 7001 Westown Parkway - West Des Moines, IA
- 5201 W. Amelia Earhart Dr. - Salt Lake City, UT
- 333 Market St. - San Francisco, CA
- 150 E. 42nd St. - New York, NY
- 10 South Wacker Dr. - Chicago, IL
- 125 High St. - Boston, MA
- 1100 Corporate Center Dr. - Raleigh, NC
- 1 N. Jefferson Ave. - St. Louis, MO
- 2240 Butler Pike - Plymouth Meeting, PANY - New York Pay Range:
$87,700 - $155,900 annually
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share
Rights, or other long-term incentive awards.
$73,100.00 - $129,900.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefitsWe Value
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in
the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment
from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with
disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: WELLS FARGO BANK, Philadelphia , Global Recruitment Marketing Strategist, Advertising , Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!