Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's
request and sole discretion.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist with the management of the overall BI environment,
including configuration, releases, metadata, user administration
and standards as requested.
- Responsible for Developing, Supporting and Implementing
Business Intelligence solutions
- Apply MS PowerBI across the enterprise
- Build New solutions for reporting and analytics, including
model development, data visualizations, security and
- Gather and analyze business requirements.
- Plan, prepare, implement and deliver solutions to
- Managing projects for Data and Analytics Solutions that scale
and adapt to accommodate growth using PowerBI and Azure
- Creating informative and interactive data visualizations/models
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries and
designing custom-fit analysis and reporting solutions
- Developing data and analytics solutions using Azure Synapse,
Hyper-Q, PowerBI and Azure cloud
- Curating and maintaining Catalog and data lineage using
Microsoft Purview or Alation
- Providing detailed documentation and knowledge-transfer
services to other team members and customers
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
What Are We Looking For?
- Strong aptitude for modern BI solution development using
PowerBI, Azure, Synapse, MS Power Platform, MS Purview
- Experience with Business Intelligence solution development in
PowerBI, including DAX and data modeling, data mart and data
- Hands-on, professional experience with Azure data/analytics
- Deep understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts as
well as data warehouse design and lifecycle management
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise business
intelligence solutions using Microsoft BI technologies, with a
focus on PowerBI, Synapse, Power Apps/Power Platform, Purvue
- Experience with both, on-premise and Azure environments
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks,
set priorities and meet deadlines
- 6-8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 5
years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$91,600.00 - $139,700.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Philadelphia , BI/Reporting Engineer, Advertising , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!