Company: Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Marketing Manager (VER000062) Job Description
Marketing Manager ( Job Number: VER000062 ) Primary Location -
United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia Description About Verilogue
Verilogue provides marketers and marketing researchers actionable
insights into exam-room conversations between doctors and patients
along with access to over 125,000 recorded interactions and the
medical linguistic expertise needed to gain a clear understanding
of reality at the point-of-care. For sales force development,
Verilogue's Reality-Infused--- training solutions are the only
programs featuring real, un-scripted physician-patient
interactions. Our customized content bridges the gaps between
product, disease state and customer knowledge, and help trainers to
develop empathy-driven sales representatives who build stronger
relationships with their customers. With the world's largest
research database of real healthcare conversations, we offer
unrivaled normative information, category and specialist context,
quality, and precision in data selection. Verilogue delivers
healthcare dialogue expertise in 9 countries across The Americas,
Europe, and Asia. Marketing Manager
Verilogue seeks an experienced corporate marketing professional who
is responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and internal
and external corporate communications for the Insight organizations
within Publics Health (Verilogue and Insync).This is an amazing
opportunity to create and lead Marketing initiatives while working
with an incredible group of talented teammates in two growing
companies. Primary Job Responsibilities
- Execute product and corporate marketing plans that articulate
the value of the Verilogue and Insync brands, and their products in
a compelling and engaging manner.
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to develop
marketing collateral and communications materials, including
brochures, newsletters, direct mail/email campaigns, etc.
- Administer electronic marketing efforts including supervision
of Web site design and maintenance.
- Research and assist with the development of strategies and
plans that identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and
new project development.
- Oversee new product advertising plans, develop and enhance
product positioning and collateral materials for introduction into
- Interface with and support the business development team,
providing high-quality sales tools and materials.
- Assist with the development and management of PR programs.
- Develop publication plans supporting the overall business,
individual product lines and expert personnel.
- Develop process and assess metrics (ROI) for marketing
- Define, negotiate and oversee related external vendor
relationships and partnerships.
- Excellence in delivering creative marketing, advertising and
public relations communications that drive results is a key
requirement for the position
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with
attention to detail are needed
- Strong project management skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and collaborate
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing
- Experience working with advocacy groups a plus
- Passion for healthcare, online social networks and marketing
analytics are a plus Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business required, Masters
degree or MBA a plus
- Minimum 3+ years product communications, marketing, or strategy
consulting experience including proven ability to run projects from
the idea phase to completion, working across departments and with
- Business to business marketing or relationship based marketing
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Experience in affiliate or partnership marketing a plus
- Advanced abilities with MS Office is required, particularly
- Sample of a creative dossier or effective document delivered in
- Marketo experience preferred Verilogue, Inc. is an equal
Keywords: Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Philadelphia , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!