Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Volt Workforce Solutions
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Executive Administrative Assistant in KNG OF PRUSSA, PA at VoltDate
Posted: 10/23/2019Job Snapshot
- Employee Type: Contingent
- Location: KNG OF PRUSSA, PA
- Job Type: Administrative/Secretarial
- Duration: 100 weeks
- Date Posted: 10/23/2019
- Job ID: 193842
- Contact Name Volt Branch
- Phone 2155610104Job DescriptionAre you looking to partner with
a high level executive? We have the perfect direct hire opportunity
in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Looking for a polished Executive
- Directly supports leadership, in terms of calendar, travel,
expenses, coordinating key departmental meetings and generating
Board of Directors materials. Also, provides support to other
senior level executives across the organization as needed.
- Collects and prepares information for use in
discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and
outside the company.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical
- Screens callers, mail and visitors for the Market Access
- Maintains phone contacts and calendars, schedules and
coordinates internal and external meetings as needed.
- Manage appropriate MA team projects
- Assist with onboarding process as neededQualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with a minimum of 7-10 years of
directly related experience required.
- Previous experience supporting senior level executives is
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience highly preferred.
- Well-organized individual able to coordinate meetings for
senior leaders and to prioritize in a fast-paced operating
- Demonstrated ability to manage an external facing role with
diplomacy and grace dealing with senior leaders in the
biotechnology industries as well as individuals at regulatory
agencies or governmental organizations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive
information, interactions, and situations.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and complete multiple
simultaneous projects and tasks.
- Must be detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to manage
multiple high priority tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong keyboarding, editing, proofreading, grammar, and
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication
skills as well as strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and apply good
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and
- Experience with contracts and ProcurementIn order to promote
this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to
employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment
opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious
dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or
parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical
condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any
other category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Volt Workforce Solutions, Philadelphia , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!