Secretary Elementary Middle School
Company: Girard Estate
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Girard College is a full-scholarship boarding school that
fosters intellectual curiosity, social development and emotional
growth in academically focused students from underserved
communities. We ensure every student the opportunity and the means
to achieve excellence and preparation for advanced education
through purposeful academic and residential programs.
Summary:The Elementary / Middle School administrative assistant
performs secretarial/administrative tasks that support the
Elementary/Middle School Dean. Hours are from 7:30am -3:30pm,
Monday through Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:Provide secretarial and administrative
support to the Dean by:
takes calls/emails from staff, parents etc..
- provides information and routing calls/emails as needed;
- prepares all correspondence; and newsletters
- schedules substitutes
- prepares all report card documents
- schedules vans and busses for field trips;
- prepares reports, certificates, handbooks and other
- supervises faculty and staff attendance
- distributes information to faculty
- tracks expenditures and process check
- assists with special student arrangements
- assists in maintaining the departmental budget, ordering
resources, books, snacks, office supplies and equipment;
- inventories and distributes all books and supplies
- prepares and oversees distribution of all catering
- monitors all credit card expenses and prepares monthly
- performs all other related work as needed
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office; Word and Excel; the
ability to create power point presentations; prepare newsletters,
form letters, bulletins, spreadsheets, mail merge, etc.;
- The ability to learn Veracross our student tracking system and
to learn all internal systems such as E-requester and MPulse.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for contact
with the students, families, and Girard staff
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proven ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to work in a team environment, to work independently
when appropriate, and to take the initiative when work needs to get
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- High School degree plus four years of related experience,
education may be substituted for experience on a year for year
Keywords: Girard Estate, Philadelphia , Secretary Elementary Middle School, Administration, Clerical , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!