Administrative Clerk -FT- Outpatient Registration
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Belmont Behavioral Hospital is a premiere provider of
comprehensive treatment for mental health conditions and substance
abuse problems. Having been in operation for over 75 years as one
of the most prominent providers of behavioral healthcare treatment
services, Belmont is proud to offer high quality and specialized
programming options for children, adolescents, adults, and older
adults who are suffering from psychiatric concerns and chemical
Belmont BehavioralHospital currently has an opening for a Full
time, Administrative Clerk in our Outpatient Registration
The Administrative Clerk performs clerical duties assigned in
accordance with the office procedures of individual
- Perform general clerical duties assigned in accordance with the
office procedures of the facility.
- Answer and transfer telephone calls or take messages.
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and send outgoing mail.
- Schedule appointments and receive visitors.
- Provide general information to staff, clients or the
- Type, format or edit routine memos or other reports.
- Copy, file and update paper and electronic documents.
- Prepare and process bills and other office documents.
- Collect information and perform data entry.
- We are looking for a highly organized individual that can
manage multiple tasks with attention detail and will need to be
able to work independently. The position will be working with
professional staff and patients within all the Outpatient programs.
The position will require one year of previous related
The ideal candidate will:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia, Philadelphia , Administrative Clerk -FT- Outpatient Registration, Administration, Clerical , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!