Financial Operations & Data Analyst
Company: Sonepar USA
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Welcome to Sonepar Group - Powered by Difference
About Sonepar USA
Sonepar USA is an independent family-owned company with global
market leadership in the business-to-business distribution of
electrical, industrial and safety products and related solutions.
We are the world's largest privately held electrical distributor.
In the USA, we are represented by 15 locally managed electrical and
industrial distributors and have over 700 locations with coverage
in all 50 states.
Own Your Expertise, And Your Future
Do you enjoy a good challenge* Great, because we value bold
thinkers who are excited to take on challenging tasks. We strive to
be the best and we share our success with our associates,
customers, suppliers and shareholders.
Financial Operations & Data Analyst
As a Financial Operations & Data Analyst, you would lead the
reporting of various Key Performance Indicators (KPI) related
primarily to Sonepar USA s largest company assets in Accounts
Receivables and Inventory. Sonepar is comprised of 15 different
operating companies and this role requires the ability to gather,
standardize and analyze data in order to streamline reporting and
help develop business decisions.
Our ideal candidate will have an Accounting/Finance background,
enjoy working with data and is looking for an opportunity to learn
and continue growing in their career. Our ideal candidate would
also have the ability to take data and tell a story with it so
managers and executives can make business decisions.
What you ll do:
* Lead calculation and reporting of Financial Metrics & KPIs
* Manage monthly reporting to the Sonepar executive team and
various operating companies to assure company policies are met
* Heavy data manipulation and utilization of various data sources
* Run both the Cycle Count Program & Physical Inventory Process
* Coordinate and work with multiple companies/resources to assure
monthly reporting is being tracked and program issues are
documented, acted on, and resolved
* Audit, Analyze, and Monitor results to assure that company
procedures are being adhered to
* Lead & Participate in Special Projects
* Assist in various financial projects designed to ensure proper
financial standards are achieved
* Track & Report on various KPIs to upper management & Sonepar
What you need:
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance
* 2 6 years experience in finance with increasing
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products advanced MS
Excel skills required
* Experience with Access & PowerBI/Tableau are a plus
* Experience with Eclipse ERP system is a plus
* Fast learner with the ability to implement & streamline reporting
from various data sources
* Task Oriented, Ambitious, and Organized
* Ability to work cooperatively with various offsite businesses
* Capable of being self-sufficient
* CPA, MBA, Public Accounting Experience a plus
WHY APPLY* WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN*
A Challenging Opportunity with a Company that Cares About Its Most
Valuable Asset: YOU!
* To work with an industry leader
* To use your skills and experience to grow your career; go
anywhere you want nationwide, cross train into your dream job
within a work culture that promotes and encourages associates to
learn new roles and be recognized and rewarded for strong
* To have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and
career growth opportunities.
Check out our benefits:
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts
(Health, Transit, and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program,
Employee Discounts and more.
Sonepar is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
Business Unit: Sonepar
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Philadelphia , Financial Operations & Data Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!