Posted on: July 16, 2019
If you are a Tax Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Based in Philadelphia, we are a leading tax strategy and consulting
firm with over 80 employees. We especialize in working with complex
businesses, families, and closely held entrepreneurial-driven
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct reviews of complex federal, state, and local tax returns
for S-Corp., partnership, C-Corp., individual, and fiduciary
- Run client engagements from start to finish, including planning,
executing, managing, and completing tax projects and managing
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage
expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and
lead change efforts effectively.
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services to
new and existing clients.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax
projects and assess performance of staff.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Public Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Senior
- Certified Public Accountant
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Tax Manager with experience, please apply
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Philadelphia , Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!