Financial Data Analyst
Company: Partner's Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Title: Financial Data AnalystLocation: Philadelphia, PAType: Contract Partner's Consulting is the first and only woman-owned project leadership company that helps enterprises meet the changing demands of technology. We identify project leaders with the experience and talent to drive large-scale technology initiatives for our clients. As a market leader committed to partnering for mutual success, we offer competitive benefits, including employer contributions towards healthcare and 401K packages, as well as the tools, resources and support our consultants need from us to be successful. Key Accountabilities:
- Develops and maintains simple to complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT) utilizing Workday Report Writer and Report Designer, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies.
- Develops and executes unit/system test plans; ensuring delivery of a quality report or dashboard.
- Partners with stakeholders (internal/external to Payroll) to understand report/data requirements and ensure results meet the business needs.
- Implements proof of concepts to confirm feasibility of requirements.
- Works with Technology/Security teams to define and create calculated fields, security policies and other Workday objects to support the evolving reporting needs of the organization.
- Troubleshoots report related issues and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Leads efforts to analyze and optimize report performance.
- Maintains proper change management documentation to satisfy client internal/external audit controls.
- Serves as an escalation point for troubleshooting Payroll reporting inquires/issues.
- Performs code promotions across the Workday landscape.
- Manages development progress by tracking activity and publishing status updates.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in Workday Reporting and best practices.
- Actively participates in Workday Community by researching, contributing to content, voting on Brainstorms, etc. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related area.
- 4-5+ years proficiently in Workday HCM/Payroll report writing/calculated fields (includes creating dashboards in Workday) required.
- Deep knowledge of Workday data sources and complex calculated fields.
- 6+ years HR/Payroll data analyst experience, including the ability to understand the business requirements, user needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Functional knowledge on Workday HR modules Core HR, Compensation, Absence, and Payroll.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy with highly confidential data.
- Understands complexities and nuances with reporting on different organizational hierarchies.
- Knowledge of OX or Solutions to perform code promotion.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint (creating graphics, charts).
- Ability to manage change effectively always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- No third party candidates considered for this role. Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above, please contact us at . - provided by Dice Financial Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Finance, Workday, Workday Report Writer, Payroll, HR/Payroll, Workday HR, OX, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, IS, Data
Keywords: Partner's Consulting, Inc., Philadelphia , Financial Data Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!