Functional QA with Financial Services experience
Company: NTT DATA
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Req ID: 33804
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Functional QA with Financial Services experience to join our team in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
- Perform manual testing of web applications and related backend applications and systems
- Create Test Plans outlining test approach and risk mitigation
- Create and document Test Cases based on product requirements
- Execute Test Plans and Test Cases including but not limited to the following types of testing: Functional, Negative, Integration, Security, Performance, Regression
- Write detailed defect reports and work with development to assist with their troubleshooting, resolution and validation
- Conduct peer review sessions with other members of the QA Team
- Mentor less experienced testers with testing practices as well as Agile Scrum
- Run automated tests and report & act on their status
- Ability to multi-task on projects
- Maintain the automated tests to ensure proper execution after a product change
- Review & Analyze acceptance criteria for completeness
- Create new automated tests to reduce the manual regression testing time
- Contribute to development of policies and procedures
- Support release process and perform production site verification testing
- Manage entire projects involving other team members (planning, risk, resource allocation, dependencies, reporting, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage Testing activities required on releases Qualifications
- 2+ years of overall experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- 1+ year of experience in Financial Services and having an experience in Portfolio/Investment Management will be advantagious.
- Must have great communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Must be an expert with the Microsoft Excel to produce any metrics on demand.
- Should be a self-learner and self-motivated.
- Should have capability to work on multiple projects at the same time managing the priorities without any guidance.
- Must be capable of supporting the QA Manager in day to day activities, producing various reports including weekly, monthly & Quarterly metrics. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Philadelphia , Functional QA with Financial Services experience, Accounting, Auditing , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!