IT Risk Mitigation & Audit Analyst
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job BriefConduct vendor risk assessments to evaluate the security posture of ACFC vendors that access, receive, store, or transmit confidential data on our behalfYour career starts now. We re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.At AmeriHealth Caritas, we re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we d like to hear from you.Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at .Under minimum supervision, conduct vendor risk assessments to evaluate the security posture of ACFC vendors that access, receive, store, or transmit confidential data on our behalf. In addition, ensure that vendors are appropriately assessed regarding information/cyber security, business continuity/disaster recovery, software/infrastructure life cycle to ensure security controls are in place and operating effectively:
- Must be willing to stay current, understand, document and defend information security concepts, practices, and policies, and standards, as well as changes in the regulatory and audit requirements with respect to information security and privacy on a national basis for all applicable ACFC lines of business.
- Ability to identify significant information security risks, execute design and implementation of strategies and programs to prevent or reduce the loss of organizational assets.
- Address and/or escalate information security issues and concerns to the Information Risk Management Director.
- Remain current in state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative information security management techniques to safeguard organizational assets.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of ACFC employees in addition to external clients to address complex information security issues with limited assistance.
- Perform analysis to third party questionnaire responses and review supporting documentation (policies, procedures, audit reports) to identify risks.
- Understand the business engagements (current and proposed) with the vendor to gain insight into the enterprise risk of conducting new business or expanding our business with a vendor.
- Tracks on-going vendor assessments and produces necessary metrics as required by management.
- Develops strong relationships with IS subject matter experts in order to align vendor security posture with the company s policies, procedures and standards.
- Develop strong relationships with management, company peers, and industry counterparts to ensure alignment of company goals with current information security industry and regulatory trends.
- Keep Information Security management informed of information security issues and escalate as needed in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor s Degree Business or technical; or equivalent work experience.
- Two to four years of experience in Information Security with at least one year in a third party vendor risk management role.
- Information Security and/or Audit certifications a plus (e.g. CISM, CRISC, CISSP). Share
Keywords: Amerihealth, Philadelphia , IT Risk Mitigation & Audit Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!