SAP Revenue Accounting Reporting (RAR) Senior/Principal Consultant (NSQ) Job
Company: Ariba UK Limited
Location: Newtown Square
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Date: Feb 11, 2018
Location: Newtown Square, PA, US, 19073
Requisition ID: ******
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Location: Anywhere in the US or Canada
Travel: Up to 100% travel is required
The Business Process Consultant (IFRS15/RAR) - The IFRS15 consultant is an individual with significant delivery experience with SAP, ideally a platinum or solution architect level, or an equivalent position in a delivery management role. It is expected that the IFRS15 Consultant has a broad understanding of the SAP Finance solutions portfolio, as well as an understanding (which may be acquired while ramping-up on the role) of the IFRS15 standards and how the new SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting (SAP RAR) solution has been designed to meet those standards. The IFRS15 Consultant is expected to travel internationally on a regular basis.
The IFRS15 Consultant is a full time position which primary responsibility to facilitate the implementation and support of the SAP RAR solution to enhance the clients' business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. In addition, the consultant will partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for the same. The consultant will implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed. The consultant will also perform the following tasks:
* Support regional SAP IFRS15 Services pre-sales activities globally, ensuring a Task Force Member is involved in every pursuit until the region can handle autonomously
* Support regional SAP IFRS15 Services delivery with ad-hoc RAR Task Force involvement until the region can handle autonomously
* Develop any required pre-sales presales assets (e.g. L1/2/3 Presentation, Demo Landscape, white Papers, Manage customer reference- ability, success stories, competitive analysis, Jam site, SCN presence)
* Manage and track the IFRS15 services pipeline in CRM accurately across regions, and provide proactive sales support
* Manage capacity planning from a global standpoint and plan investment in enablement programs (internally and externally) where regional demand requires it
* Closely align with the Industry Cloud Organization and the IFRS15 Product Management group to improve the solution with compelling customer feedback, field best practices, and easy-to-implement out-of-the-box product features
* Collaborate with SPM to ensure IFRS15 related SPM portfolio meets market demand and expectations.
* Develop SAP RAR off-shore competencies in SAP Romania off-shore delivery center.
In addition to a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, and a minimum of seven years' progressive experience, the successful candidate will possess:
* A minimum of 7 years SAP consulting experience with at least 5 years in Finance/IFRS
* Strong knowledge of IFRS Accounting processes and best practices
* Overall knowledge of SAP IFRS15 solutions
* Expertise in the integration of Finance with other SAP solutions
* ABAP development and debugging skills a plus
* Overall knowledge of Simple Finance a plus
* Experience with ASAP Methodology for Implementation
* Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
* Strong leadership skills
***Up to 100% travel is required***
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:**************************** or ****************************, APJ: *******************, EMEA: ***************). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Engineer, SAP, Revenue, Accounting, Developer, Engineering, Technology, Finance
Keywords: Ariba UK Limited, Philadelphia, SAP Revenue Accounting Reporting (RAR) Senior/Principal Consultant (NSQ) Job, Accounting, Auditing, Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!