Senior Internal Auditor (New Penn Financial)
Company: New Penn Financial
Location: Plymouth Meeting
Posted on: January 13, 2018
Founded in 2008, New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide lender by bringing together expertise, exceptional customer service, and extremely competitive rates on a broad offering of mortgage products (including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, HUD, FHA, VA, USDA, and our portfolio products). New Penn is licensed in 48 states plus the District of Columbia.
New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide mortgage lender because we have the expertise, the product solutions and competitive pricing talented individuals expect. We maintain a favorable reputation because we deliver exceptional customer service to our borrowers and clients. Founded in just 2008 as a start-up, we have grown to over 1,800 employees nationwide with over 140 branches, licensed in 48 states. We have earned the recognition of Inc. Magazine---s 500/5000 Lists of Fastest Growing Private Companies, hold a position on Mortgage Executive Magazine---s list of 50 Best Companies to Work For, and regularly appear on the Scotsman Guide list of top lenders, to name a few.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate the risk and control environment.
- Actively participate in and oversee the audit planning, execution and reporting process.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures, applicable regulations and investor guidelines.
- Present findings to the Director of Internal Audit and business management team.
- Perform periodic follow up and testing to validate audit issues have been remediated and resolved.
- Perform risk assessments and advisory services for various business units upon request.
Perform other relevant projects as assigned to assist Internal Audit in evaluating the risk and control environment of the Company
- A BS/BA degree is required.
- Minimum 2-5 years internal or external audit experience in the financial services industry with a concentration in mortgage industry preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred.
- Detail oriented, deadline driven, and organized individual.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft --- Access, Excel, Visio, Word & Outlook
New Penn Financial, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.
Visa sponsorship not available for position.
Keywords: New Penn Financial, Philadelphia, Senior Internal Auditor (New Penn Financial), Accounting, Auditing, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!