Posted on: November 20, 2023
100% REMOTE - Tax Manager Opportunity with Real Estate Focus!
Top Ranked Firm!This Jobot Job is hosted by: David DeCristofaroAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $110,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit
about us:We are a mid-sized CPA firm with a long history of serving
our clients in the Tri-State area and nationally. We serve a
variety of industries including high-net worth individuals, closely
held and middle-market business, real estate, healthcare, and more.
We provide a full range of services from tax and audit to trust and
estate solutions.If you're looking for public accounting firm with
a history of success and excellent work/life balance, then please
read on!Why join us?
- Unlimited PTO!
- Summer Fridays!
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus!
- Great Culture and Work/Life Balance!
- Opportunity for Advancement!Job DetailsWe are looking for a
dynamic and experienced Tax Manager to join our growing CPA firm.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing and managing all
tax-related activities, ensuring compliance with local, state, and
federal tax laws. The ideal candidate will be a Certified Public
Accountant (CPA) with a strong background in tax preparation,
compliance, and real estate tax. Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee tax-related activities within the
- Review high net worth individual, S Corp, Partnership, and/or
- Develop and implement effective tax strategies to optimize tax
liabilities and ensure compliance.
- Conduct tax research and planning, keeping abreast of any
changes in tax laws and regulations.
- Train and mentor junior staff members, fostering a culture of
continuous learning and development.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A
Master's degree in Taxation or a related field is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a tax manager role in the
- Minimum of 7+ years working within Public Accounting
- Strong knowledge of tax preparation, compliance, and
- Experience in real estate tax is a mustInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Philadelphia , Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!