Hybrid Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Chadds Ford
Posted on: November 20, 2023
A great opportunity to join a growing Investment Banking
Organization that is offering a lucrative compensation plus
bonus!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lauren LehmanAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
representing an operationally-focused advisory firm that provides
turnaround, crisis and interim management, investment banking and
transaction advisory services to middle market companies (typically
companies with $30mm - $500mm in revenues) and their respective
investors and lenders.They have multiple offices throughout the
country and are looking for someone who wants to grow within the
organization!Apply today to learn more!Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation!
- Excellent Benefits!
- 10 to 15% Bonus!
- Hybrid Work Schedule (1 to 2 days onsite)!
- 401k Match!
- Excellent Opportunity for Career Growth!Job
- Breaking down open-ended business problems into actionable
- Seeking out capable resources within our clients' organization
to champion solutions
- Scenario planning by building complex financial models in
- Supporting c-suite executives in the implementation of
- Communicating with executives, board members, creditors, and
equity holders during the business's transitionQualifications:
- 3-7 years of broad-based financial/analytic experience
including cash flow forecasts, financial modeling, financial
statement reviews and analysis
- Experience in corporate finance, banking, consulting or
- CFA, CTP, CIRA and FINRA credentials are a plus
- Excellent financial, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Excellent project management skills and proven capabilities to
support project teams
- Highest ethical standards and credibility. Someone who
demonstrates exceptional business judgment and character
- Ability to independently develop and write superior quality
work product with limited oversight
- Ability to work both independently, as well as a team member
with other Phoenix Professionals
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skillsInterested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Philadelphia , Hybrid Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!