International Equity Analyst
Company: ClearBridge Investments LLC
Posted on: November 20, 2023
We respect the privacy of candidates for employment. The Privacy
Notices set forth how we will use the information we obtain when
you apply for a position through this career site. If you do not
consent to the terms of your country's respective Privacy Notice,
please do not submit information to us. International Equity
Analyst page is loaded International Equity Analyst Apply locations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America time type Full
time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id 852715
Brandywine Global Investment Management is a multi-year winner of
Pension & Investments Best Places to Work in Money Management. Our
mission is to deliver superior outcomes for our clients by
encouraging independent thinking and challenging one another in a
culture of integrity and mutual respect. We believe in the power of
value investing. Acting with conviction and discipline, we look
beyond short-term, conventional thinking to rigorously pursue
long-term value for our clients. Where others see risk, we see
potential.Since 1986, our global experience has provided clients
with investment insights and a range of differentiated fixed
income, equity, and alternative solutions. We thrive in a culture
of debate that encourages ideas, respects diverse viewpoints, and
invites candid discussion. By challenging one another and
conventional thinking, we make better investment decisions and
create value for our clients.Brandywine Global, as a Specialist
Investment Manager of Franklin Resources, Inc., offers the
advantages of an investment boutique backed by the resources and
infrastructure of one of the world's leading asset managers. With
headquarters in Philadelphia and offices in London and Singapore,
we are committed to bringing value to all our relationships. One of
our core values is to build strong, diverse relationships. We
recognize that each employee's unique experiences, perspectives,
and viewpoints add value to our ability to create and deliver the
best possible service to our clients and partners. For more
information about our firm and products, please visit
www.brandywineglobal.com or visit us on Twitter @BrandywineGIM.
Total Rewards:Our employees have access to a competitive and
valuable set of Total Rewards. Our Total Rewards include:
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Health and benefits to protect employees and their
- Retirement savings and stock purchase programs to help
employees plan for the future.
- Holiday and paid-time-off.
- Support for pursuing certifications, external education and
- Learning, development and career advancement
- Ways to get involved in, and give back to, our communities,
including paid time off for volunteering and charitable donation
- The salary range for this position is targeted for $126,000 -
$150,000, plus discretionary bonus. Base pay offered may vary
depending on job related knowledge, skills, and experience.Job
Summary:The Research Analyst is responsible for conducting
fundamental equity analysis of individual companies and industries,
focusing on qualitative and quantitative factors such as
valuations, financial performance, competitive industry
positioning, quality of management, etc. This position will focus
primarily on non-US companies, supporting our international and
global equity products with a lesser focus on our domestic equity
strategies, working collaboratively with the rest of the
Fundamental Equity team.Essential Job Functions:Analyst Role:
- Generalist with significant responsibility for company
coverage, across sectors, predominantly in international markets
but also in U.S. markets.
- Ability to independently research assigned companies,
industries, or sectors, while also working collaboratively with
others on the team to evaluate the opportunity and reach a
- Perform extensive financial analysis. -
- Production of written research notes, investment
recommendations, monitoring of existing portfolio investments.
- Works closely with portfolio managers and senior analysts to
monitor existing holdings and evaluate new ideas.
- Analyzes business qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Other tasks as assigned.Job Specifications:
- Proven skills in security analysis. -
- Demonstrated understanding of value investing concepts and
- Development of deep company knowledge and ability to accurately
communicate information to the team.
- Conduct thorough financial statement analysis.
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of relevant company
and industry dynamics.
- Diligent about incorporation of ESG considerations within
fundamental research and analysis.
- Engage with companies in the universe and portfolio to advocate
for incorporation of ESG best practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Diplomatic approach to problem solving and conflict
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Desire to learn.
- Strong client service/marketing/sales awareness.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong research and
analytical mindset, attention to detail, and a results-oriented
- Aptitude to exercise change, to define and resolve problems, to
challenge conventional opinions, and to think "outside the
- Ability to work autonomously in a busy and demanding
environment amid significant organizational growth and change.
- Solid business acumen, mature business judgment and
common-sense judgement to know when to build consensus and drive
results through influence and when to act independently.
- Social media awareness. -Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum five years experience analyzing equities in non-U.S.
- Experience across various industry sectors.
- Previous ESG equity research experience is a plus.
- CFA preferred.
- Please specify languages with business level proficiency. This
position requires an individual who possesses the personal
attributes and the professional experience consistent with the
Firm's high standards of conduct and performance. In performing the
job, the individual must demonstrate behaviors consistent with the
company core values including: Act with Integrity
- Demonstrates values and ethics aligned to BGIM and is looked to
for guidance on standards and norms
- Follows through on commitments
- Viewed as direct and truthful
- Shows consistency between words and actions
- Keeps confidencesTake Ownership
- Feels a sense of personal responsibility in seeing tasks to
- Works and thinks like a team member - owns their
responsibilities while also considering the enterprise impact
- Takes personal accountability for decisions, actions and
- Takes an active role in managing their own career developmentBe
Curious. Challenge Conventional Thinking
- Introduces new ways of looking at problems
- Experiments and finds new solutions
- Has the courage to push back and ask questions that advance the
group's thinkingDebate with an Open Mind
- Uses compelling arguments in representing own interests while
actively seeking to understand different perspectives
- Steps up to address difficult issues, says what needs to be
- Champions an idea or position despite dissent or political
riskBuild Strong Diverse Relationships
- Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
This includes diversity in the broadest sense - diversity of
thought and functional expertise in addition to race, gender,
ethnicity, sexual orientation.
- Builds effective formal and informal relationships inside and
outside the organization - including co-workers, clients, vendors
and parent company, Franklin Templeton.
- Draws upon multiple relationships to exchange ideas, resources
- Embraces the spirit of collegiality, mutual respect and
teamworkStrive For Balance
- Prioritizes business needs with an understanding personal
- Understands and considers competing agendas and priorities
within the firm when making decisionsBrandywine Global Investment
Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Disclaimer:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by employees, but are not a complete
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees
so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Firm.
About Us We believe in the power of value investing. Acting with
conviction and discipline, we look beyond short-term, conventional
thinking to rigorously pursue long-term value for our clients.
Where others see risk, we see potential. Since 1986, our global
experience has provided clients with investment insights and a
range of differentiated fixed income, equity, and alternative
solutions. As a specialist investment manager of Franklin
Templeton, Brandywine Global offers the advantages of an investment
boutique backed by the resources and infrastructure of one of the
world's leading asset managers. With headquarters in Philadelphia
and offices in London and Singapore we are committed to bringing
value to all relationships. Visit us online for more details.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion At Brandywine Global, it is important
that our employees are valued, included, and empowered to do their
best work. We recognize that each employee's unique experiences,
perspectives, and viewpoints add value to our ability to create and
deliver the best possible service to our clients and partners. Our
goal is to draw on and fully leverage the wisdom of a workforce
that reflects the population we serve. For Brandywine Global,
D&I starts with building a strong foundation that includes
being intentional about stating our core set of values AND
translating those values into expectations of behavior to which all
employees are accountable. We are intentional about hiring and
developing a more diverse talent pool. Corporate Social
Responsibility Commitment We take many measures to advance our
sustainability with a focus on our culture, employee engagement,
diversity and inclusion, employee development, community
engagement, and environmental resourcefulness.See Our Corporate
Responsibility Statement for more information. Disclaimer
Brandywine Global adheres to the City of Philadelphia's Fair Chance
Hiring Law. Click -here -for more details.
Keywords: ClearBridge Investments LLC, Philadelphia , International Equity Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!