Company: Andrews & Cole
Posted on: November 19, 2023
This role supports the accounting department with maintaining
transactional and financial statement integrity by preparing and
recording asset, liability, equity, revenue, and expense entries,
compiling, and analyzing account information and resolving
discrepancies. Also assists in maintaining control environment and
supporting audit function.Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly
- Assist with annual and quarterly audits, including internal
- Identify, suggest, and adhere to internal control policies and
- Perform accrual, cash posting & reconciliation, other general
GL-based month-end close responsibilities.
- Assist with equity accounting, including supporting equity
- Help expand and maintain ERP system.
- Perform account reconciliations and close procedures.
- Record and review accounting transactions following the
company's internal control processes.
- Provide assistance for special accounting projects as
- Minimum 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting
- Payroll and equity compensation experience a plus.
- CPA license a plus.
- Interest in accounting function of a publicly traded
- Analytical skills and a sound understanding of accounting
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and effective record
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize work to meet
- Excellent written and oral communication and a positive,
Keywords: Andrews & Cole, Philadelphia , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!