Senior Workday Analyst
Company: The Projex Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Bachelors of/in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business, or other Health Care related field
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Comfortable working a hybrid schedule
- 2-5 years within a healthcare environment
- 3-5 years Information Systems analyst experience
- Knowledge of Business Analyst practices. Preferably a Workday
Business Analyst -
- Must have experience implementing the -Workday system as well
management of the application
- Advanced documentation skills, critical thinking,
problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Functional expertise in Human Resources and/or Payroll
(Preferred candidate will have experience in both functional
areas). Experience with HCM, Recruiting and Learning
implementations is a big plus
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, including system integration
experience with Coupa or similar system a plus. -
- Knowledge of Finance, including system integration with Strata,
OnBase or similar system a plus.
- Knowledge and hands-on with EIBs, Report writer, Calculated
Fields, Integrations, Security and Migrations is a plus
- Knowledge of operational excellence and adherence to SLAs and
metrics for incidents and requests.
- Familiarity with ITSM tools and change management procedures
- Experience in agile methodologies preferred
- High level understanding of database structures, with ability
to execute basic data queries and create reports.
- Partner with business stakeholders and project team to
understand requirements and provide best practices
- Leads vendor selection efforts (RFP) including requirements
gathering scoring and vendor selection
- Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and complex workflow
solutions and issues. -
- Demonstrates ability to diagnose and resolve technical,
management, and business issues and recommend areas for process
improvement or innovation. -
- Responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and
delivering solutions to support ERP customers.
- Performs routine operational support, maintenance and system
configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects with minimal
supervision, capable of educating, coaching, and overseeing the
activities of less experienced staff and other team members.
- Attends specific client-based meetings and directs the
communication of client needs to the appropriate support/service
- Actively participates with clients, internal and external, to
elicit, analyze and document business and functional requirements
through requirements workshops, interviews or meeting sessions with
Project Sponsors, SMEs and other Stakeholders to diagnose and
resolve complex technical, management, and business issues.
- Identify and document business and technical requirements.
- Monitors effectiveness of current business practices and
identifies areas for improvement/innovation.
- Exhibits strong facilitation and communication skills and
interacts with hospital medical, technical and business
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various
locations, including patient care areas.Benefits provided by Projex
group while on assignment!
- 401k Matching
- Health insurance contribution
- PTOPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Projex Group, Philadelphia , Senior Workday Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...