Company: Julius Silvert, Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Corporate Controller is responsible for managing all
accounting operations of the company. Responsibilities include
management of all phases of corporate accounting and internal
reporting, issuance of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial
statements, provision of financial analysis and financial support
to senior management, and review and improvement of financial
policies, processes, procedures and controls. Principal
- Manage all aspects of accounting operations including timely
month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes. Manage the
day-to-day operations of general ledger, balance sheet, A/P, A/R,
Inventory and payroll.
- Develop effective systems and controls to ensure that revenues,
expense, inventory and currency impact are properly accounted for
in accordance with US GAAP.
- Manage quarterly and annual financial reporting and preparation
of financial statements in compliance with US GAAP.
- Implement accounting policies, procedures, and systems as
required, and ensure internal control procedures are adequate,
properly documented and regularly reviewed. Establish and enhance
good accounting processes and controls.
- Manage preparation of the annual budget, quarterly forecast
updates and other longer term financial projections. Oversee the
creation of financial scenarios and valuation models.
- Manage, train, and lead the accounting staff. Motivate and
reinforce teamwork. Attract, develop, and retain competent and
committed employees. Establish clear performance objectives for the
staff overall and for each direct report.
- Manage the retention and preparation of all tax
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years' experience in a Controller or Assistant Controller
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, and experience with the
preparation and presentation of financial statements under
guidelines established by US GAAP.
- Experience in evaluating US GAAP pronouncements and in
implementing required procedures for compliance with such
- Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures,
accounting systems and internal controls.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professionalism and service oriented
- Strong MS Office and ERP system skills.BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- PTO Days upon Hire
- 401k Plan with 100% Employer Match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Paid HolidaysEEO M/F/D/VOur company recruits, hires and
promotes individuals without regard to race, creed, color,
religion, age, gender, national origin or ancestry, marital status,
sexual orientation, veteran status, or physical or mental
disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform the job,
or any other status protected by law, all in accordance with
applicable Federal, State or Local Laws.
Keywords: Julius Silvert, Inc, Philadelphia , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!