Company: firstPro, Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A law firm in Philadelphia is seeking a Billing Specialist to
join the team! This opportunity is a hybrid WFH schedule. The
primary function includes oversight to ensure the matter setup,
rates, billing requirements (including billing, as appropriate),
and client-required reporting is correct. This position will
communicate directly with the Partners managing all aspects of
billing and monitoring unbilled and accounts receivable balances.
- Supports the Partners.
- Manages all aspects of billing for assigned clients and
- Facilitates set up and provides reporting for budgets,
alternate fee arrangements and accrual requests.
- Reviews time entries based on client and matter
- Reviews cost entries for compliance and makes Partner aware of
- Contacts new clients, with approval from the responsible
partner, to pro-actively manage billing setups.
- Submits new timekeeper approvals for ebilled clients and
contacts clients regarding new matters or other eBilling system
- Monitors eBilled submissions, and assists with resolution of
- Reviews matter set up to ensure compliance with rate agreements
and outside counsel guidelines.
- Works closely with the Collections Department with any
- Supports the partners by reviewing monthly reports to identify
overdue billing or collections, and to ensure all current proformas
- Distributes month-end proformas to appropriate partners.
- Proactively contacts assigned new partners to assist with
reviewing client agreements and rate set up, reviewing billing
procedures and expectations, ensuring all required billing set ups
are in place. Education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, from four-year college or university
- A minimum of 1 years of billing experience (legal billing
- Elite experience preferred
Keywords: firstPro, Inc, Philadelphia , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!