Lead Product Designer (Mobile Banking App)
Company: Recruiting From Scratch
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Who is Recruiting from Scratch: -
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on
placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at
innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with
teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with
companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital,
Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and
more. -If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this
role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
About Our Client
Our client is a next-generation financial services company building
a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve
financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. they're on
a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation by
empowering teens to start their financial journey today. Our client
is a well-funded Series C company that has raised more than $175M,
focused on disrupting the banking industry through a differentiated
mobile-first consumer experience.
Teens and families love their product. They eclipsed 1 million
customers in just four months after launch and have now crossed 2.5
million customers in their first year on the market. If you're
looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and
vision that puts people first, they want to meet you!
Our client is looking for an experienced design leader who can lead
the product, design, and UX strategy. They are a design focused
consumer brand that works on physical products, digital products,
and mobile apps. They're looking for someone to roll up their
sleeves, lead design on individual features or verticals and make
design decisions in a role with plenty of room to grow. The ideal
candidate is a passionate designer who is comfortable working
closely with cross-functional teams to influence product strategy
and rally them around elegant, innovative mobile solutions that
delight our client's users.
What you'll do
- Design flows and experiences that are delightful, intuitive and
- Execute on a master level with an eagle eye for detail.
- Give feedback on product strategy and design work to continually
push the level of quality on the team.
- Collaborate with the Head of Design, Product and Engineering
leaders to deliver a world class experience to users.
- Take part in defining a design system to be used across multiple
products and platforms
- Process Improvement / Financial Infrastructure: Continuously
develop systems and processes. Evaluate current processes, identify
best practices, develop plans to reach goals and implement
- 8+ years demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and
UI) product design in a product company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly
articulate your design decisions and collaborate with cross
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and
vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
(mobile/web) with a deep understanding of platform guidelines and
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of design work.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and
dental benefits -
- High potential for growth -
- Stock in an early-stage startup -
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy -
- Employee referral program -
- Monthly stipend for Client Card testing -
- 401K plan -
Base Salary: $200k to $275k
Keywords: Recruiting From Scratch, Philadelphia , Lead Product Designer (Mobile Banking App), Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!