Senior Financial Analyst, Retail
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for a variety of complex economic evaluation and planning duties to
support corporate planning and quality control of justification for
capital expenditures. Provides financial analysis support to
department managers. Participate in special projects, preparing
financial data as necessary. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and
skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.Job
- Assists in the development of strategic plans for existing,
new, or proposed business operations.
- Provides analysis and evaluation of cost/expense problems and
profit improvement opportunities existing within current business
- Recommends changes in analysis and budgetary methods and
procedures; analyzes the impact of various corporate projects and
- Analyzes and communicates weekly metrics, monthly results,
quarterly and annual projections.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Additional Job Description
- Responsible for working alongside our retail organization and
providing financial insight and support to both finance and retail
leaders. Key functions will include:
- Support for Retail business cases including relevant financial
- Owner of the Store P&L
- Store level reporting and evaluation for third party channel
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may
consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and
experience, or who have extensive related professional
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Senior Financial Analyst, Retail, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!