Company: Goliath Technologies Lp
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position SummaryGrowing software company is seeking a Staff
Accountant that reports to the Controller. The primary
responsibilities include accounts payable, accounts receivable,
bank deposits, credit card and bank reconciliations, and other
finance-related duties. The Staff Accountant is responsible for
managing some aspects of the financial month-end close process
while using skilled judgement and to improve current processes
- Perform full-cycle Accounts Receivable inclusive of generation
of invoices, recurring contract billing, collections, cash
application, and client files maintenance.
- Perform full-cycle Accounts Payable inclusive of obtaining
invoice approval, check disbursement and vendor files
- Calculate sales commissions and royalties.
- Prepare and enter monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card statements and balance
- In addition to standard accounting duties, this position is
also responsible for securing client maintenance contract renewals
through email and phone interaction with clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working
- Computer Software Employment Type
Keywords: Goliath Technologies Lp, Philadelphia , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!