Senior Anaplan Data & Insights Architect - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and
run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover
new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in
ways they had not previously thought possible. We're growing fast,
constantly innovating, and couldn't be prouder to help our
customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward
to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are
ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we
fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our
whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and
valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective
effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Think big and act boldly by expressing your authentic best self!
Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Senior Data & Insights Architect
to join our Anaplan on Anaplan (AoA) team. Get involved in a highly
visible, large-scale SaaS cloud company.
Drive multi-functional operations projects that support our leaders
in finance, human resources, and procurement. Influence leaders
throughout Anaplan with your responsibility for planning and
reporting models and projects which strengthen our ability to build
a highly efficient organization.
You will be required to model sophisticated problems, collaborate
to answer hard-to-solve questions, and effectively uncover insights
for our leaders. Strong curiosity, analytics skills, and the
capacity to adapt to a scaling organization will help you be
successful. Being able to operate independently and lead in a
dynamic environment is key to this role.
Throughout Your Time At Anaplan, You Will
- Influence leaders across our organization by translating data
into insights and business value;
- Develop expertise in various functions by using data to support
strategic and operational decision-making across Anaplan;
- Model sophisticated business scenarios using the Anaplan
platform to understand how the decisions we make affect our
organization and our customers.
- Implement end-to-end model-building projects in Anaplan as the
owner for business-critical models;
- Understand, review, and collection requirements that drive
architectural needs of Anaplan's operational solutions that
directly support the development of our product;
- Consult on architectural best practices for connected planning
- Provide concise and insightful progress updates to the Project
Team; incorporate feedback efficiently in an iterative manner;
- Develop and abide by standard methodologies for scalable and
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy, accountability,
- Bachelor's degree in business (Finance, Operations, Accounting,
etc.) or highly technical field (Engineering, mathematics, data
- 2+ years building and using Anaplan models, as you will build
and use them to automate and scale current processes;
- Experience working with large data sets to synthesize insights
for management and executive consideration;
- Demonstrate sophisticated problem-solving through leading
expert interviews, handling complex data, leading partners, and
guiding process development to successful outcomes;
- Strong reputation working as an interdisciplinary team member,
being innovative, accountable, reliable, and able to thrive in a
constantly evolving environment.
- End-to-end Anaplan deployment experience;
- Consulting experience or academic research in a technical field
(economics, engineering, science, math, etc.);
- Experience collaborating on dynamic projects with finance,
accounting, product, and/or engineering teams;
- Organizational change or project management leadership
Please note: we are open to a remote employee in a location where
Anaplan is able to do business.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and
belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working
experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless
of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion,
ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or
any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you
are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our
employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our
highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving
situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with
any related changes to our interviewing process.
Keywords: Anaplan, Philadelphia , Senior Anaplan Data & Insights Architect - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!