Company: Careers On The Move
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- --Lead business valuation engagements including information
gathering, due diligence, financial modeling, report writing, and
- Communicate and review valuation results with team members and
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional
relationships with colleagues and clients Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance or similar --- CFA, CVA,
CBA, ABV a plus
- 6 + years' experience in business valuation (2+ at Top
Accounting Firm Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organize data,
analyze financial information, and make appropriate recommendations
to team members.
- Oversight of junior associates to ensure their career
progression through on-the-job training
- --Proficient in financial modeling including experience
building models from scratch in MS Excel
- Preparation of financial statement analysis, public company and
- Knowledge of CapIQ, Bloomberg and other valuation software
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities under strict
- Experience presenting findings to team members, third parties
and defending analysis with facts and confidence
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy focused output.
Location: Philadelphia / NYC / NJ Base salary: Highly Competitive
based upon experience +Generous Bonus Package Our client is a top
rated independent valuation practice. This candidate should have
concentrated--financial reporting valuation experience and strong
experience with fairness/solvency opinions. This would
include--Equity valuations, Purchase price allocations, Goodwill
impairments, Solvency opinions, and Equity Allocations (Option
Pricing Models). The--Valuation Analyst will be involved in many
aspects of financial valuation and advisory services to a variety
of clientele. Specifically, they will report to--upper
management--of the firm's transaction and advisory practice,--and
will--conduct sell-side and buy-side M&A activities
and--solvency opinion services. In addition they will be
responsible for advisory and valuation engagements to analyze
potential liquidity options available to middle-market companies.
This is a flat organization with great visibility. Management is
very responsive to their employees, and has created an ideal
platform for upward mobility. Superior working environment.
Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business Administration
or another related field is required. Masters Degree and/or CFA
Designation (or CFA candidate) preferred. Up to 5 years experience,
preferably at a valuation or accounting firm, OR a minimum 1 - 2
years working experience within an investment banking, asset
management or economic/financial consulting firm. Must have
background/exposure with financial reporting, accounting and
valuation issues, as well as financial modeling. Direct current
experience in ASC 350/805 (Goodwill Impairment) a must. Background
in generating financial valuation modeling utilizing standard
methodology practices, as well as common stock option valuations
experience under 409A. Strong writing and presentation skills;
experience preparing and reviewing valuation reports. Strong
technical skills including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Strong proficiency with on-line databases (Capital IQ) and Internet
research of company specific, industry and economic analysis Base
salary: Up to $100K based upon experience + Quarterly Bonus--and
Year-End Bonus Top Public Accounting firms seeking--professionals
in Tax & Audit Nationwide. Prior recent Public Accounting
experience required. CPAs preferred. US Citizenship (some clients
accepting H-1Bs transfers). Listings include Tax Seniors, Tax
Managers, Audit Seniors, and Audit Managers. Locations throughout
the nation with many job listings in NYC, Northern, NJ,
Philadelphia, and Long Island, NY Our client is a top rated
independent valuation practice seeking an analysts for immediate
start to join their portfolio securities team. This role will
primarily perform valuations of various investment securities for
hedge funds and other investment companies. Such securities consist
of illiquid investments such as bank loans, subordinated debt, and
preferred and common equity in privately-held companies, as well as
structured products and other unique securities. Responsibilities:
Conduct research on client, competitors, industry, and capital
markets, including market multiples, comparable ratios, and credit
spreads. Gather and document pertinent data obtained through client
interaction. Build, modify and utilize financial models for
discounted cash flow, guideline market multiple, market
transaction, fixed income and option valuations. Perform valuation
analyses on companies and their securities across a wide range of
industries using relevant qualitative information gathered and
through the application of proprietary quantitative valuation
models. Assist in preparing formal client reports. Requirements:
Undergraduate BS or BA, or a Graduate MS or MBA degree in Finance.
2-5 years experience required. CFA / CPA a plus Advanced, working
knowledge of Excel and Word. Strong oral and written communication
skills and superior analytical capabilities are essential. Self
starter and ability to master new tasks quickly. Ability to work on
multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and handle dynamic,
time-sensitive engagements in a team setting. Strong work ethic and
ability to work flexible hours around critical due dates.
Applicants must have unrestricted authorization to work for any
employer in the U.S. Location: Bucks County PA / NYC
Salary: Competitive Base * Plus Quarterly & Year End Bonus
Our--client, a leading advisory firm is seeking experienced Tax
Mangers to join their New England teams. The position required high
energy, experienced audit professional with strong interpersonal
and supervisory skills. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative individual
and business tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a
timely and effective manner
- Specialization and experience in both individual and business
tax returns, with concentration in flow through entities
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication,
managing deadlines and proactively sharing tax savings
- Provide proper representation with taxing authorities for
clients under federal or state examination. Possess strong writing
skills for responding to problem resolutions for tax notices
- Work closely with Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and
staff on client management, professional development and business
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including
performance and engagement reviews
- Be involved in practice development efforts of the firm
- Provide on the job training to subordinates
- Assist partners with preparation of engagement budgets and
staff performance reviews
- Review staff work product and ensure firm processes and quality
control procedures are being executed
- Attend professional development and continuing education
sessions on a regular basis
- Communicate engagement needs to the client
- Recognizes extended services opportunities
- Keep current on professional announcements
- Proactively participates in professional development
opportunities, i.e. Mentoring Program
- Present on a technical topic(s) for level training
- Cultivate effective relationships with client and staff
- Creative positive impression with client by exhibiting
professional competency and ability REQUIREMENTS:
- --Bachelors degree in Accounting or similar required; Masters
in Taxation degree of LLM in Taxation a plus
- CPA required
- 5+ year public accounting tax experience
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and
review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research
- Ability to problem solve and think both creatively and
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written and verbal
- Must have outstanding work ethic, willing to role up sleeves
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize,
prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills
fostering client and staff relationships
- Thorough understanding of complex tax issues
- Decisive ability to identify and execute solutions to
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client
relationships H-1B applicants welcome. Location: New England
locations in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Boston,MA, and Portland, ME
Our Client, a Fortune 500 firm has an opening for a Senior
Associate at their Stamford office. Ideal candidate will have
public accounting experience preferably at a Big 4. Position will
specialize in Real Estate Tax and associate will provide tax
compliance and advisory services. SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or business
administration; CPA required
2 - 5 years of experience accounting and/or corporate tax
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Works well under pressure and client deadlines Location: Stamford,
Salary: Competitive Base Salary + Bonus Check out the massive list
of valuation opportunities! Click the link below for all current
valuation opportunities available with our clients! Locations
include NYC, Princeton, San Francisco, Milwaukee and MORE!
https://careersonthemove.com/category/valuation/ Locations: NYC,
Princeton, San Francisco, Milwaukee and More!
Our--client, a leading advisory firm is seeking experienced Audit
Professional to join their team. The position required high energy,
experienced audit professional with strong interpersonal and
supervisory skills. Assurance Seniors will be responsible for
performing engagement field worked under the engagement Manager
while overseeing engagement staff accounts. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate various phases of engagements, budget time and
expenses, monitor actual performance against budget, review work
papers for accuracy and completeness, and review financial
statements for suitability of presentation and adequacy of
- Oversee audit planning, field work, and audit reporting;
prepare reports, and communicate findings and recommendations to
- Responsible for the daily supervision and development of
- Monitor actual time incurred and analyze actual time versus
- Ensure engagement manager and partner is updated timely on all
aspects of the engagement.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for all aspects of the
assurance engagement from planning, to report issuance, to closing
- Perform technical research as required.
- Communicate effectively with all levels intern - partner as
well as engagement details with clients.
- Recognize extended services opportunities.
- Cultivate effective relationships with client and staff.
- Keep current on professional pronouncements.
- Participate on Level Training for junior staff.
- Proactively and effectively participate in performance
management processes. REQUIREMENTS:
- MBA or track required; CPA a must.
- 3+ years of relevant public accounting experience.
- Basic technology skills with proficiency in Excel, Word &
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be
able to listen effectively.
- Work well under pressure and with a team; able to meet
deadlines with accuracy.
- Excellent analytical, organization and problem solving
abilities are a must.
- Ability to work independently and exercise professional
judgment while applying specialized proficiencies of a trained
- Team player with desire to be an active participant within the
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments;
be able to multi-task.
- Ability to learn processes quickly and be able to apply to
- Have a strong desire to maintain customer service approach
focused on exceeding expectations in all areas. H-1B applicants
welcome. Location: New England locations in Connecticut, Rhode
Island, Boston,MA, and Portland, ME Our--client, a leading advisory
firm is seeking a Transaction Advisory Manager to join their team.
This position requires a high-energy, experienced professional,
with strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and
with a team, along with a strong desire to be willing to take on
new challenges and responsibilities. Responsibilities Responsible
for managing all aspects of due diligence projects including but
not limited to:
- Obtaining and organizing due diligence information requests and
- Managing the completion of project workbooks and related
- Reviewing the work of staff.
- Identification of Quality of Earnings adjustments.
- Performance of working capital and debt analysis.
- Identify potential issues and risks that potentially impact the
valuation of the target and/or future cash flows.
- Prepare initial drafts of Quality of Earnings and other due
- Interacting with client, target management, other professional
advisors to a transaction.
- Managing project budgets and assist with client billings.
- Ensuring compliance with TAS engagement policies and
- Manage the completion of a project to its conclusion.
- Client Interaction
- Supervise, train and evaluate staff on engagements.
- Achieve solid personal financial results including chargeable
hours and net margin,
- Assist with practice development activities. Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Similar. CPA / CFA
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in financial advisory,
transactions advisory services, or similar services.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal
- Excellent technical accounting and reporting capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under the pressure
of transaction deadlines. Our client is an independent valuation
firm with a track record-a full service appraisal/financial
advisory that provides expert opinions on the valuations of
business, equity and debt securities, intangible assets, and other
property as well as providing sophisticated transaction services in
the form of fairness opinions and solvency opinions. They are
seeking Business Development professionals for two locations. This
is an excellent opportunity to work on top deals, as well as gain
and develop key industry contacts. This firm has a phenomenal work
environment that is very supportive. These candidates should have
concentrated Business Development experience. Must have experience
with Financial Statement, Private Equity,--and some entrepreneurial
or start up experience is a plus. Candidates can come from
financial software or a broker dealer. Possible backgrounds would
include Financial Advisors or Loan Officers looking to leverage
into the Private Equity / Hedge Fund arena. Client will train on
their product line. This position will support a certain market
initiative into BDCs and PE. MBA preferred. ** Role will include
Relocation assistance possible for exceptional candidate.
- WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GENERATING LARGE SALES REVENUE.
- Prospecting and developing new leads as well as maintaining
relationships with existing clients through--meetings and attending
- Responsible for managing client relationships and business
development within the financial, corporate and asset management
- Interacting and coordinating with equity sponsors, investment
bankers, accountants and attorneys;
- Conducting business development and support including
prospecting for new clients and leads, preparing and presenting
marketing materials as well as scoping, pricing and negotiating
- Business generation in valuations of businesses, equity and
debt securities, loans, derivative instruments, structured products
and intangible assets;
- Selling financial advisory services in connection with mergers,
acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalizations, leveraged buyouts
and public and private financings as well as for financial and tax
- Selling financial opinions with respect to valuation, fairness
- Continually monitoring certain economic, industry, capital
market and company trends and developments; Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance or another
related field. Masters is preferred. CFA or CPA is a plus.
- 5 to 10 years of successful Business Development
- Experience in Valuation field required
- Long hours and insight and desire to keep up with the M&A
service advisors Location: Bucks County, PA This is an example of a
widgeted area that you can place text to describe a particular
product or service. You can also use other WordPress widgets such
as recent posts, recent comments, a tag cloud or more.
Keywords: Careers On The Move, Philadelphia , Valuation Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!