Operational Accounting Coordinator I
Company: Canon USA
Location: Mount Laurel
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Location: US-NJ-Mount LaurelRequisition ID: 24146Category:
Accounting/FinancePosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) located in Mount Laurel, NJ is
currently seeking an Operational Accounting Coordinator
(Coordinator, Ops Accounting I) with Sub Ledger and General Ledger
experience within a large company environment.
- Prepare checks for deposit / batch checks to record in Sub
- Record checks into check tracking schedule utilized for monthly
- Process Return Items, e.g. NSF, stop payments, chargebacks,
deposit adjustments, etc.
- Prepare letters via mail merge for customers
- Manage Operational Accounting group email box
- Process A/P Vouchers
- Process non-monetary contract maintenance forms, e.g. address
changes, void/reissue of invoices
- Process unapplied suspense, G/L, and, add/waive monetaries
- Process monetary contract adjustments
- Process reopens of disposed/inventoried contracts
- Record misdirected funds from sister/parent companies via Sub
- Manage / Research / Resolve unapplied cash; apply or refund as
- Support Finance / Accounting operations within the
- Display customer focus, team collaboration and good communication
with other Associates
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area, Associate's Degree in
Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or equivalent work
experience. High School Diploma is required
- 0-1 years professional experience, preferably in a high volume,
fast paced Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable section of a
General Accounting group; will consider college student/recent
grad. One year leasing industry experience preferred, but not
- Excellent computer and spreadsheet skills
- Thorough understanding of underlying technologies utilized within
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to act independently
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload, meeting established
objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, including willingness to work
additional hours as needed
- Ability to research and resolve challenging payment / invoicing /
contract maintenance issues
- Effective organizational and follow up abilities
- Desire to meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Strong work ethic, and Positive, team player attitude
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this
About our Company - Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a
wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer,
business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to
the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets.
With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent
company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents
granted in 2018--- and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest
level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent
U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it
distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its
Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In
2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED-- Gold
certification, a recognition for the design, construction,
operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To
keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the
Company's RSS news feed by visiting and follow us on Twitter
@CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact .
--- Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent
and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of
their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site , we
cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at .
#PM19 #LI-AV1 #CFS #CBAV PI128320727
Keywords: Canon USA, Philadelphia , Operational Accounting Coordinator I, Accounting, Auditing , Mount Laurel, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!