Senior Business Analyst - Strategic Analytics
Posted on: March 29, 2020
The Senior Business Analyst will help AWeber leadership as well
as product and business owners make critical decisions by enabling
them to see and understand data from throughout the organization.
You will partner closely with Leadership, Product Engineering,
Marketing and Finance teams to answer key questions related to
marketing effectiveness, product adoption, engagement, satisfaction
and monetization. The Senior Business Analyst work requires regular
collaboration with our Engineering teams as well as technical
expertise to mine big datasets and discover key insights.
We believe the Senior Business Analysts should be someone
passionate about driving data driven decisions on a strategic
product and business perspective.
The ideal candidate should be self-directed, passionate about data,
and focused on delivering the right results. The candidate should
be able to apply technical acumen and a breadth of tools, data
sources and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of
high-impact business and product questions and present insights in
a concise and effective manner. Technical aptitude and programming
skills are necessary in this role. The candidate should also be an
effective communicator capable of independently driving issues to
resolution and communicating insights to both technical and
non-technical audiences. The role requires incubating, developing,
testing and iteratively improving on BI capabilities to understand
the product(s) in depth; provide key insights to shape product and
marketing actions, thereby improving customer experience and usage
of AWeber solutions..
Key Responsibilities (not limited to these):
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume,
high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of
tools and data analysis techniques.
- Build a holistic understanding of our product features, usage,
its customer, data infrastructure, product and business
- Understand business KPI's as well as answer product and
business questions to drive product development and marketing/sales
- Leverage industry best practices in establishing repeatable
data & business intelligence practices, principles &
- Understand the needs of the leadership team and other key
stakeholders across the company.
- Bachelor degree required in math, statistics, computer science
or a related field
- 5+ years demonstrated analytical experience working as a
Business Analyst in a SaaS or technology company.
- 5+ years of demonstrated analytical skills working with
leadership to understand business goals and map them to
- Familiarity with modern BI & reporting environments such as
SQL, Tableau, Qlik, Snowflake as well as data science tools such as
Key Skills, Competencies, Qualifications:
- Ability to understand, translate and map business and product
questions into analytical projects.
- Solid experience building analytical solutions with a variety
of analytics tools and techniques.
- Ability to influence diverse audiences and build strong
partnerships with stakeholders across the business.
- Unique mix of technical, project and product management
- Strong ability to articulate vision, requirements & benefits,
and provide a solid rationale to business and technical
- Self-motivated, agile and driven to think out-of-the-box
- 100% Company Paid premiums for medical, dental, vision,
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays.
- Shuttle to/from local SEPTA station.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and
- MacBook Pro laptops and 27" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with
Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong
Keywords: AWeber, Philadelphia , Senior Business Analyst - Strategic Analytics, Accounting, Auditing , Chalfont, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!