Company: Randstad US
Posted on: March 29, 2020
job summary: Our client is a fast growing PE owned distribution
organization based in the South Jersey area, the company is seeking
a talented; highly motivated hands on Accounting Manager/Assistant
Controller to join their growing accounting team. They would also
look at a Senior Accountant who is ready for the next step. This
position will be reporting to the CFO. Areas of responsibility
include preparing, collecting and interpreting financial
information, preparing monthly close and financial reports, and
managing accounting systems. Individual will work closely with the
CFO of the Company and will become an integral part of a growing
Company. If you are interested in working for a fast growing
organization and with a talented passionate team. Please send your
resume in word document to: -- location: Voorhees, New Jersey job
type: Permanent salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year work hours: 9 to
6 education: Bachelor's degree experience: 5 Years --
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual close process,
including account reconciliations as well as booking and reviewing
- Assist in preparation of financial statements under US GAAP and
- Manage audit relationships and audit engagements to include
annual tax planning, preparation and filing.
- Improve accounting and financial policies, procedures, internal
controls, and documentation.
- Streamline accounting processes using technology.
- Other duties include assisting with financial reporting,
- Contribute to the preparation of critical financial information
including KPI's, budgets and forecasts and ensure trends are
monitored over time and reported to the CFO. ( The CFO will train
this area if needed)
- Assisting with M&A and Due-Diligence.-- qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is preferable. MBA,
CPA is preferred but not a requirement
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a combination of
Public/Private or straight out of Private or Public. Open to see
different industry backgrounds.
- Strong analytical experience and problem solving capabilities
is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Communicates, written and orally clearly and concisely.
Effectively listens to requests.
- Works effectively with others and independently. Demonstrates
initiative and ownership.
- Resolves problems quickly and effectively. If you are
interested in working for a fast growing organization and with a
talented passionate team. Please send your resume in word document
to: Phone: 610-382-9742 -- skills: $100-250 million Equal
Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Randstad US, Philadelphia , Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Voorhees, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!