Financial Controls Senior Auditor
Company: Aramark Food and Support Services Group Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
OverviewAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worlds leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver
innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management
and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a
better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet,
including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy
consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively
and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is
recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign
(LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality
Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook
and Twitter.--DescriptionThe Financial Controls--Senior Auditor
position is based in Aramarks headquarters in Philadelphia, and
will report to the Director of Financial Controls. The person will
be responsible to assess the effectiveness of the internal control
environment and support managements annual assessment of the
effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting (ICOFR)
as required under Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Act.Role
will facilitate the SOX compliance life cycle for various business
processes: walkthroughs, risk assessment, scoping, implementation,
deficiency evaluation, reporting and remediation. Additional core
responsibilities include: communicate testing results to process
owners, evaluate design effectiveness of existing controls and
modify controls as needed, and plan/coordinate SOX training
sessions.--Essential Job Functions:--
- Review and recommend updates to business processes and internal
controls (i.e., policies and procedures) in narrative and/or
- Work with process owners to perform walkthroughs from
initiation to recording in the financial statements to ensure
business process narratives and/or flowcharts adequately document
each process and its underlying controls and to ensure the design
of each control is adequate and addresses the relevant risks.
- Make recommendations for changes in policies and procedures to
correct accounting related problems and processes.
- Design a comprehensive test plan in accordance with Aramark
ICOFR Protocol Statements, coordinate and execute testing, evaluate
action plan for any required remediation of deficiencies and assist
in evaluation of the significance of any deficiencies.
- Document testing results in accordance with Aramark ICOFR
- Provide assistance and act as a point of contact to Aramarks
external auditors in conjunction with ICOFR testing results.
- Perform training on internal controls and company audit
- Support internal audits separate from ICOFR requirements, track
action plan development and completion.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risks,
or opportunities to strengthen internal compliance efforts and
present recommendations for process improvement.Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects
- Individual should demonstrate initiative and ingenuity with the
ability to work independently.
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP and FASB regulations and
procedures as they related to particular area of accounting and/or
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, sound
judgment and ability to learn quickly while working in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO 2013, PCAOB Practice
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible
audit/accounting experience is required (Big 4).
- Experience in design, implementation, monitoring and managing
internal control audit plans for an SEC registrant is
- Possess knowledge of ICOFR Compliance best practices.
Keywords: Aramark Food and Support Services Group Inc., Philadelphia , Financial Controls Senior Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!