Financial Services, Insurance - Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Senior - Philadelphia
Company: ERNST & YOUNG
Posted on: January 17, 2020
. EY is the most globally integrated professional services
organization which encompasses a separate business unit dedicated
exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial
Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from
around the world to deliver a global market perspective. Aligned to
key industry groups including asset management , banking and
capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide
integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services to
Upon embarking on a journey with us, you will experience
professional development through exposure to an array of diverse
experiences, world-class learning and individual tailored coaching.
This, is how we develop outstanding leaders who endeavor to deliver
on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a
critical role in building a better working world for our people,
our clients and our communities. Sounds interesting? Well this is
just the beginning. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the
exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime.
Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) team is growing
exponentially, and as a senior you will play a key role in that
growth. Your key role will be to drive growth by developing new and
enhancing existing client relationships, lead highly skilled
project teams and deliver a first class customer experience through
high profile engagements. In return for helping us to build a
better working world, you can expect excellent career opportunities
within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Your key responsibilities
- Demonstrate basic to intermediate knowledge of complex
financial accounting concepts.
- Manage projects and engagements profitably by leading the team
to perform efficiently.
- Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance
drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry
developments. Stay informed of general business/economic
developments and their impact to the client.
- Develop and maintain long-term productive client relationships
- Coach and develop people by sharing knowledge with team members
and helping team members attain experiences that cultivate
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for
themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the
FAAS team Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team and develop business
- Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagements and deadline-driven To
qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related
- Obtained CPA license
- At least 2 years of related work experience in audit field for
insurance, banking or asset management industries. Ideally, you'll
- Knowledge of current market issues in financial services in the
US. What we look for
We're interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the
confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in
this role, so you'll also need the ability to take initiative and
seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and
processes. If you're serious about auditing and ready to take on
some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be
rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you
bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package
includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k)
plans, a minimum of 21 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays
and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits
designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging
colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's
right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory
services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their
field to help build a better working world. This starts with a
culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and
creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join,
however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria
above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
Keywords: ERNST & YOUNG, Philadelphia , Financial Services, Insurance - Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Senior - Philadelphia, Accounting, Auditing , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!